You Can't Leave Me

Genesis POV

I kept on wanting to cry. But I couldn't I had to keep my eyes in the road.

Maze keep trying to convince me to go back home. But home is where Jason is.

He can't just leave. And if he thinks he's taking this child away from me...he has something else coming his way.

                   * Few Hours Later*

It was 8 pm. We've been driving non stop.

Just like two more hours. But traffic is being a bitch.

I got a phone call

Genesis: answer and put on speaker

He did

Genesis: hello

Alex: hey it's me. He just now parked outside. What the hell do I do?

Genesis: don't tell him I'm on my way. Or else he'll take off again.

Alex: got it. Are you almost here?

Genesis: yea. I say maybe like an hour or two. Just don't make it obvious

Alex: alright bye

He quickly hung up

Maze: care to explain again.

Genesis: alright. I couldn't sleep. I kept tossing and turning. I didn't want to wake Jason up so I went downstairs. I went to my office and I felt that there was more to it. I looked at the calls. Nothing matched up. I was hungry from all this searching. I went to the kitchen and got some snacks.I went back....only to find a message on the screen. It read " the only way you can find us. Is only if we want you near.....stop looking so hard"....how in the hell did they know I was on the computer I was creeped out and went to the living room. I turned on the tv.my phone rang and it said no caller ID but it said "Turn to channel 070" so I did all I saw where pictures recent pictures of Jason and I. Then TV cut and someone else went on. I remember their exact words "listen close here. That baby will be in safe hands. With me. You better see with one eye open. Or else bye bye baby. " So I felt unsafe and thought someone was watching me. That's when I felt the need to grab my gun. There. That's what happened.

He just looked at me

Maze: why the hell wouldn't you tell anyone.

Genesis: because! It's just with the whole pregnancy thing. You never let me do anything I feel useless and I just wanted to do something on my own with your guys help.

Maze: that's when you talk to us. Or Jason

Genesis: you think I don't. I try but all you do is laugh. And think I'm crazy. I am. But I want to do things

He kept quite

Maze: you know things had to change sooner or later....they have to be different. You're having a baby. After this. Nothing can be the same. You know that. You just can't accept it. You block it out.

Genesis: when the hell do you know me so well.

Maze: I've know you for a long ass time know. How could I not know you

It was only 2 more hours. But I was tired as hell

Maze: if you don't let me drive. At least stop so you can rest.

Genesis: we are only stopping for a while. And plus I gotta pee

We stopped at a gas station. I went inside  to pee while maze fueled up