Home

Jason's POV

Today we go home. Genesis was getting her things together. While Addison slept in my arms.

Jason: got everything

Genesis: yup....lets go

We walked out together.

Chris: let's go love birds. I'm driving you home. There's something waiting.

We looked at each other. Making our way to the car we go in the back. Addison was in the middle with her girly car seat. Genesis double checked to see if she was strapped in right

Chris: we ready?

Jason: yea

He started the truck and drove off. Breaking the silence. Chris...like always has something to say

Chris: so what's the next baby's name gonna be?

I quickly turned to Genesis

Genesis: woah there. I'm not pregnant and I don't think I'm focusing on having an other baby Chris. Addison just got here.

Chris: I'm just saying....so what? No plans on having any other kids to name after their very cool uncle

Genesis: Chris....why don't you try having a baby and try pushing it out your dick....then I'll ask you then same question. K? K.

Chris: no need to be aggressive.....just asking. But seriously-

Jason: seriously....seriously I think you should mind yo damn business, keep your eyes on the damn road, and shut the hell up man. Damn. To much to ask for.

Chris: chill nigga. Genesis slip some viagra this dude need to get laid

Genesis: you wanna talk ghetto....first off boo boo stop askin all them damn mother fucking questions. Second..... Felicia...I don't think haha me over here baby momma don't want to hear "give him viagra dude needs to get laid" aright? Keep driving and keep your mouth shut.

Damn. I was dying inside. I wanted to laugh. I kept looking out the window.

Chris: whatever....anyway anyone tell you could pass as a black girl

Genesis: no. But I finna act like one and beat the shit out of you if don't stop talking

Chris: alright damn. Gotta be so negative

Shit is about to go down.

Genesis: negative? Me? Being negative? I wonder fucking why. Being knocked up for 9 months isn't the best. Trying to push it out for 12 fucking hours isn't the brightest. And having your vagina open 10 centimeters. Having a 7 pound baby come out you. Having to detail with my baby's grandmother being Kiddnapped.... Not getting any sleep. Hmmmm makes me think as to why I negative.

I chuckled

Chris: the fuck you laughing at

Jason: you. Just got told.

Chris: and....that's your mom

I was about to beat the shit out of him. When Genesis stopped me.

Genesis: calm down. Both of you. Chris cut your shit out before I cut it for you. And you.....don't pay attention.

I rolled my eyes at her. Getting home. Chris went to cool off.

Walking in we were surprised.
They had a sign hung up. It was a picture of us...just Genesis...Addison and I.

My dad walked up to me.

Dad: baby....can I hold the baby....

Genesis: I'm not a baby dad.....but sure here.