Addison

Jason's POV

Wanting to shatter her phone, I wanted to scream and just hurt her. I know it's a bad way of thinking. Trust me I know. She's the mother of my daughter. But it does take two to make one.

Hours minutes, hours became days.... and days became weeks.

It's been 4 weeks going on 5 this upcoming Sunday.
The house was silent. No one said a word.
Dragging myself into the shower, I just thought to myself, if I was with her, none of this would be happening.

Being deep in thought, I heard yelling in the back. What was happening? Turning off the water, footsteps going up and down that stairs scared me.

Genesis: JASON! JASON! JASON!

Grabbing a towel, I ran out the shower.

Genesis: we have to go! NOW!

Jason: why what happened, where is she??

Genesis: changed while I tell you and I pack her some things we have to get the hell out of here. HURRY UP AND CHANGE

Running to my closet i got some pants and she flung the door open....exposing me.

Genesis: what? It's not like I haven't seen it.

I just stood there.

Genesis:Seriously? What? Okay fine. Your junk spectacular, I'm a very lucky lady. Can we get back to our daughter now? Jeez! Jason change!

She made me laugh

Jason: okay what's the point plan??

Genesis: oh look.

We're not cruel people

We're not cruel people. She's doing fine. I'm willing to make a deal for now. You can come visit her. But note we did chip everyone's phone and electrics so you ask for help or back up of some sort bye bye baby. Go to the nearest airport, look for Garner. Tell him B16A
That will take you to us for now. Text this number when you land.- Sean.

Rushing down the stairs, everyone got in the cars and drove off. Running every traffic light and stop sign, we got there.

Within 30 minutes we were in the air.
5 hours laters we were in Texas.
She texted him.