Chapter 1: Rain, Rain, Rain.

*Brittney's POV*

Tonight One Direction is gonna be a half hour away from my house. Performing at a concert. I wish I had tickets. But they were sold out for months, and I didn't even have enough money to go see them. It sucks. But me and my best friends Brianna and Jackie were still going to go and stalk around there bus and try and get a glimpse of them. I really hope we see them!

                                                                   *Jackie's POV*

Brittney's mom is picking me and Brianna up from my house. And then she is dropping us off at the show. Then my moms boyfriend is gonna pick us up, whenever I call him too. I really hope we see the boys! I am bringing some marijuana and my bong. Just in case. I have always wanted to smoke with them! "Come on Jackie, Brittney is here." Brianna said grabbing her phone and jacket. "k!" I said running down the stairs after her. We went and got in the car. "Heey guys, you ready to get our stalk on?" Brittney said smiling. "YESS." Brianna said fully cheesing it. "You girls are silly. You are gonna get the cops called on you." Brittney's mom said shaking her head. "We probably will. And then we will be known as "the crazy obsessed fans who tried harassing One Direction members" I said laughing.

                                                                   *Brittney's POV*

We have been out here for 4 hours. And it started raining. And of course I don't have a jacket. Brianna is the only smart one who brought a jacket. Both of them have makeup running down there faces. Luckily I never wear a ton of make up.  "I am freezing.. maybe we should just call your moms boyfriend to come get us now. I mean the show still has like an hour left. And we probably wont even get a chance to see them, and plus look at us? Freezing, soaked and looking rough." Brianna said with a frown. "Fine.. I will call him." Jackie said reaching into her bag to get her phone. "Uhm.. guys my phone is completely dead. Can I use one of yours?" Jackie asked shoving her phone back into her bag. Mine was dead too. "Mine died like an hour ago." I said looking at Brianna. "SERIOUSLY. MINE IS DEAD AS WELL. WE ARE GONNA BE STUCK HERE ALL FUCKING NIGHT." Brianna said angrily. "Dude, calm down. We can just ask someone when the concert is over to let us use there phones. Whats another hour gonna do? Oh well." Jackie said firmly. "I agree, no biggie." I said smiling. Brianna just let out a big breath. We took a seat on the curb near the tour buses and such. A man walked out and came up to us. "Hey, you guys have the best seats in the house. Huh?" he said laughing. "Please just go away dude, not even in the mood." Jackie snapped. "Oh.. I'm sorry... bad night?"   "Bad night? we just stood here for more than 5 hours, in the rain. And 2 of us don't even have a jacket. And we couldn't get concert tickets. And the boys didn't even see us when they walked in. And our phones are dead, so we have to wait until another fan comes out to call for our ride. And just uhg." I said aggravated. "Well... I think today is your lucky day. I am the boys temporary body guard, while Paul is on vacation. My names Ryan. How would you like to go get on that bus, dry off, charge your phones and then when the shows over surprise the boys? Who knows maybe they will even let you hangout with them for a few days." the guy said looking down at us. Brianna sprung up and hugged him. "I LOVE YOU RYAN! OH MY GOD, WE WOULD LOVE TO!"          "LETS GO OPEN UP THAT DOOR!!!!!" Jackie shouted and he pulled away from Brianna and walked over to the bus and let us in. IT IS HUGE. "Here, go find one of the boys shirts, put it on and then go lay in there beds. They should be done in like a half hour. But. Only Liam, Niall and Harry are single. Louis and Zayn have there girlfriends coming back into the bus. So you decide which boy you girls want. I can't wait to see there faces. Its gonna be priceless. I will for sure win this prank war now." Ryan said smiling and getting off of the bus. "GUYS, WE ARE ON FUCKING ONE DIRECTION'S TOUR BUS. HOLY FUCKING SHIT. WE JUST GOT TOLD TO PUT THERE CLOTHES ON AND GET IN THERE BEDS. OH MY FUCKING GOD!" I shouted. They started screaming and smiling. "BUT. I call Niall." Brianna said straight forward. We all knew that was coming. He was always her favorite. And then Jackie always liked Harry. I honestly always liked Zayn. But oh well. "I GET HARRY. SO BRITTNEY YOU GET LIAM." Jackie shouted. "Fine with mee!" I said smiling. And then we went around the bus and found the boys rooms. They each had a separate room with there names on the door. We found a big t shirt like they said and then turned all the lights off and hopped into there beds. We still talked from the rooms because there rooms were right next to each other. "Liams bed smells surprisingly go-" I said getting cut off, because I heard tons of screaming. "THIS IS IT. EVERYONE SHUT UP." Jackie screamed. We all got quiet. My heart was thumping and I was so nervous. Oh my god. Then my heart dropped as we heard the bus door opening up. AH. I recognized all there voices. Even Perries and Eleanors. "That was a good gig boys, yeh!? Niall said happily. "Yeah! Buffalo is insane!" Louis shouted. Then I heard Ryan say. "OHHH, my dearest. Niall, Harry and Liam. I have some surprises for you guys. Just something to cheer you lonely lads up." he said followed by some laughs. OH MY GOD HE IS TALKING ABOUT US. "What is it?" Harry asked. "Just go take a look in your bed." he said very happily. AH!  My adrenaline is pumping so fast.