Chapter 15: Deep breaths.

*Liams POV*

"Hello Liam, how have you been? And you must be Sophia!" Brittney said kindly. What do I say? How could you leave me? I missed you so much. I need you. I still love you? No. Of course not. She seems so happy. I managed to choke out the words. "I've been good. Its good to see you." I said trying to force out a smile. "Yes, I am Sophia. Liams girlfriend. And who are you?" Sophia said with an attitude. Brittney was about to answer but Harry cut her off. "She's one of all of our best friends. So don't be a bitch Sophia." Harry never liked her. Brittney seemed a bit confused but Arielle changed the subject. "Hey, Britt.. soo what's been new?" she asked. "Oh, just been working on a new movie and tv show, bit crazy." she said with a chuckle. I can't take my eyes off of her. She has always been perfect. "Oh my god, Luke from the Janoskians is walking over here." Brianna said obviously fangirling. Brittneys face lit up. Is she seeing him? "BRITT!" he said happily. She jumped up and hugged him. "Didn't I just see you yesterday?" she said with a smile. "Yes, but Skip wants to dance with you, I'm just the messenger. But Beau, and myself would also like a dance." he said winking at me. Why did he wink at me? "Okay, okay, I'll be over in a minute." she said shooing him away. "SOOO, wait a sec.. YOU AND THE JANOSKIANS ARE CLOSE!?" Eleanor asked surprised. "Yes, I'm staying with them while I'm in LA." she said taking a piece of paper out and scribbling on it. "Here is my number, you all can go program it in your phones! I'd love to hangout!" She said handing it to me first. I quickly programmed it in my phone. And looked up to see her walking off and dancing with Daniel. "She looks great.." I said a bit saddened. "Eh, personally I think she looks like a cat." Sophia mumbled so only I could hear. I ignored it. Once again.

*Brittney's POV*

"We're having an after party back at our house, hope you don't mind!" James said coming over to me and Daniel. "No, not at all." I said with a smile. I grabbed Skips hand and dragged him back to my table. I didn't want to sit alone. "Are you okay?" he asked concerned. "Yeah, I'm fine. How bout we go back to the house now?" Skip gave me a strange look, but stood up wrapping his arm around me. "Lets go, we need to clean up anyways." he said kissing my head. "Where are the boys? We have to tell them." I said looking around. "I see them!" Daniel said picking up his pace, with his arm still holding me close to his body. Great. They would be talking to Liam and the rest of them. I let out a sigh as we reached there table. "Hey guys, me and Britt are going back to the house." Skip said interrupting them. "Awe, Skip you little germ. Are you and Brittney gonna have some naked fun?" James said laughing. Liam made direct eye contact with me. I instinctively hid my face in Skips body, hugging him from the side. I can't even look at Liam. "How drunk are you Britt?" Jai asked surprised. I came out of hiding to see a smiling Daniel, and everyone else staring at me. "I'm actually really sober. Haven't had a drink tonight." I said nervously. "But, come on Skip. Let's go clean up.. Again it was so good seeing you all. And I'll see you four at the house." I said nicely pulling on Skips hand. We walked out the club, and of course there were atleast 90 paparazzi out there, snapping pictures. So annoying.

*Liams POV*

I guess we're all going back to the Janoskians house. That Brittney mentioned she's staying at. I don't want to go. But Sophia is making me. We arrived to the house. Doesn't look like many people are here. I walked hand in hand with Sophia, and was greeted by a smiling Beau. "WELCOME TO THE CRIB!" He said happily. I took a seat on the couch, watching stuff un ravel. Where is Brittney? And Daniel? "Where is Daniel? and Brittney?" Brianna asked looking around. I swear she can read minds. "Oh.. well I don't know.. Lets all go check in his room, they hangout in there a lot." Jai said leading the way. We all followed. Jai shoved the door open. I expected to see sex, or at least kissing. But no. He was painting her nails. "WTF BRO. YOU LITTLE FAG, COME JOIN THE PARTY." Beau shouted. Brittney looked saddened by my presence. They joined us out in the living room. Sophia was on the balcony with Eleanor. It was nice being without her.

*Brittneys POV*

We were all starting to spread out. More guests were arriving. I was on my way to the bathroom, but stopped when I heard Sophia and Eleanor running off of the balcony. "What's wrong?" I asked. "Loads of paparazzi out there." Eleanor said annoyed. "LIAM! Here go outside! Take this." Sophia said handing Liam a cigarette and lighter. Wait what? Liam sighed and walked outside on the balcony. Why is he smoking? He always said he'd never do that. When no one was looking I quietly slipped outside to just ask him why. Why is he trying to give himself lung cancer? I stood behind him, confused. He didn't hear me come out. There were all the paparazzi snapping pictures of him smoking. I quickly turned him around to face me. "You fucking idiot. What are you doing?" I growled through my teeth. "Brittney- I" But I quickly cut him off. "NO. Liam, give me that. Do you want to kill yourself?!" He frowned and gave me the cigarette. I quickly put it out. "That's just not you Liam. I'm sorry if I sound like your mom. But you know how upset your fans will get. Think about them, and YOUR MOM. Oh god Liam. Don't be so selfish." Liam grabbed my arms. "BRITTNEY SHUT UP. LET ME TALK." I got silent. "I don't like smoking. Sophia thinks I need to change my image.. and she wants to get back at the fans for sending hate.." he said quietly. "WHAT! Are you kidding me!?!? That girl did not do anything for you, your fans are the reason why you're successful, and famous. How disgusting. She's horrible. Good pick Liam." I said through my teeth, so the papz wouldn't hear. "YEAH, AT LEAST SHE DIDN'T LEAVE ME. AND HER BEST FRIENDS. YOU DIDN'T ANSWER OUR TEXTS, CALLS, TWEETS. NOTHING. Its been 4 months and 16 days. Nothing. NOTHING BRITTNEY." he shouted with a tear coming down his face. "I'm sorry.." I whispered running back inside.