Chapter 22: It's about time.

*Brittney's POV*

I couldn't help but notice how upset Liam looks after getting off the phone with Andy. "What's wrong Liam?" I asked placing my phone down. "I don't really wanna talk about it. What's going on in the twitter world?" He asked. "Ton of rumors, they saw everyone leaving the hospital but you so now it's you're dead and I am also dead. I think it's time we clear it up!" I said unlocking my phone again. "Give me your phone and come close to me." He said in his raspy voice. I did as he said. He turned the camera facing us. "Oh god no, Liam! I look horrible. Look at my face it's so red and I look disgusting." I said covering my face. He leaned in and kissed my face. "That is the face of a beautiful person, who cares. Don't talk like that, just take a silly picture with me babe." I kissed his cheek and we took a bunch of random pictures. Liam finally found one he liked of us just simply smiling. He opened the twitter tab and began typing. "Don't worry girls, me and @Brittneyxxx are fine! I love you all, don't worry xx"

"Wow, tons of questions are swarming in." He said scrolling through the tweets. He began reading and saying his replies out loud.

'@Liumness: @Real_Liam_Payne what happened? Is it true Sophia tried to kill you and Brittney?'

'@Real_Liam_Payne: @Liumness No!! That's crazy. Me and Niall were in a bad car accident.'

'@Niallswomantee: @Real_Liam_Payne is Niall okay? Like omg get better soon baby. '

'@Real_Liam_Payne: @Niallswomantee he is good. He is at home with Brianna I believe! But thank you babe xx'

'@Lukeismyslut: @Real_Liam_Payne ... Why are you posting selfies with Brittney..? She is dating Skip. And you also have a girlfriend? Please fuck off and get away!'

'@Brittneysbaby: @Real_Liam_Payne Please get away from my girlfriend. #BrattsLoveBrittney #BrattsarehereforBrittney'

"Well, I think that's enough answering for now.. You have dedicated fans as well babe. A lot of them like you and Daniel together.." He said looking down. "Yeah, I guess so. But what do I want? .. I think I want you.. Nah, I know I want you." Before Liam could say a word, Brianna, Niall, Louis, Harry, Zayn, Perrie, Arielle, DANIELLE, SOPHIA, Eleanor, Andy, Daisie and Mazzi, came running in happily with balloons and things. Liam was smiling and happy. Everyone was sitting around his bed. "Well, this is a awkward bunch of people in one room.." Brianna muttered. "So glad you're okay Liam. You really had us all so scared." Niall said very seriously. "I couldn't give up so easily, I still have something worth fighting for, she's the reason I fought so hard.. I swear I saw the light last night. But then I thought of not being with her and I fought to breathe and open my eyes up. And I won that fight." he said with a tear coming down his face. Everyone awed and inched closer to there loved one. At the same time Danielle and Sophia both were blushing and loudly said "Awe, me?" Well.. That's quite awkward... "Oh god. Danielle, honey. It's obviously about me, awe you poor girl, you must be incredibly embarassed!" Sophia said laughing. Liam raised his eyebrows at me and I gave him a funny look back. "Sophia.. I wasn't talking about you either.. I was talking about Brittney." Liam said as nicely as he could. "YES, HALLELUJAH I KNEW IT, SEE NIALL I FUCKING KNEW IT!!" Brianna shouted. We both laughed. "But what? She doesn't even like you. Liam, what about Sophia? YOUR GIRLFRIEND." Daisie said, obviously mad. Madder than Sophia. "Actually I do like him, in fact, I have been in love with him for quite some time now." I said firmly. Liam reached his hand over to mine. "Daisie, your sister is horrible. A nasty person. And I'm sorry Sophia but it is, very true. And I'm breaking up with you. Sorry." He said in a calm voice. "Fuck you Liam. Come on Sophia. Let's get out of here. He'll pay for that... Uhm? Andy? Let's go." Daisie said getting up and storming towards the door. "My best mate is in the hospital. I'm staying. I'll see you later Daisie." He said. She got even madder and they both stormed out. "Well, I'm glad you're okay. I guess I'll see you around, and congrats Brittney. He's a keeper." Danielle said leaving the room. Liam turned to me and smiled. "Brittney, my princess. Will you please be my girlfriend?" Liam asked with a huge grin. "I've been waiting a long time to hear those words come out of your mouth. Of course I will." I said leaning in to kiss him. He kissed me back, I could still taste blood on his lips. "THATS SO CUTE! Definitely putting that picture on twitter, Instagram and every social site out there. OMG LITTNEY! That's so cute. Blashshs." Arielle shouted laughing. I looked up at all of them smiling and happy. Our family is whole again.