Chapter 14: Goodbye isn't forever.

*Brittneys POV*

I smiled. Its true though. I really do. Liam smiled nervously and stood up. "Brittney do you wanna go out to dinner with me and my friend Andy tonight? Like be my date?" he said with his cute puppy dog face. "Yes." I said jumping up to hug him. The hug was short. "Wanna know my opinion on all of this? Well I'll tell you anyways. Don't you think you're all moving to fast? Like Liam and Danielle didn't even officially break up, and Harry just basically abandoned you Brittney, for that whore Arielle, and already you two are gonna get dinner? And Harry you just met Arielle, she's a whore. Sleeps with everyone. And Niall. Really? You're in love with Brianna? Pity. You really will love anyone who laughs at your jokes." Jackie said bluntly. Great, Jackie the cunt is back. "Jackie, shut the hell up. Harry don't listen to her. We will always be friends, you and Arielle will be good together. She is wonderful, and she's actually a virgin just like myself. And Niall and Brianna are SOUL MATES. Time doesn't even matter. Jackie fuck off. And I like Liam, I don't care what happens. Its dinner. If it doesn't work out, I'll get over it." I replied angrily. Liam extended his hand out to mine. I held it tightly in mine. She didn't even say anything back.

*Liams POV*

I'm waiting on Brittney to finish getting dressed. We are going to meet Andy and his girlfriend Daisie at a very fancy restaurant. Things have been very crazy. Niall and Brianna went out to see a movie, Jackie went to see a friend. Louis, Zayn, El, Perrie, Harry and Arielle went to see the 5SOS boys, and Matty went to see that Stephanie girl. Things seem to be working out. "Babe, you almost ready?" I asked knocking on her door. "I'll be out in a second." she called from inside. I walked into my room and slid my fancy dress shoes on. I heard the door click open, I turned around and my jaw absolutely dropped. "Wow." She had on a short, tight black sparkly dress. With her hair long and straight with curls at the end. She really did look incredible. "You look amazing." she said walking towards me. "Me? What? No babe, you look absolutely stunning." I said pulling her into a hug. She hugged me tightly. "Lets go." I said smiling. I took her hand and guided her out to the car. "Anything you wanna listen to?" I asked pointing to the radio. "Do you have any of your own cds?" she asked. Danielle never wanted to listen to our music. I smiled and pointed to the cd case in the middle console. She pulled it out and scanned through all the cds. She pulled one out and stuck it in flipping through the songs. I wonder which one she wants to hear. "Ahh, over again. This is a old one." I said tapping my finger to the beat. "I love your voice." she said smiling. I began singing along. She was smiling away. "Liam can I see your phone?" I nodded and reached into my pocket. "Here, my passwords 0951" I said handing it to her. I went back to singing. "What are you doing?" I asked turning the music down. "Just uploaded a video on your keek of you singing." she said happily. "Oh, you think the fans will like it?" she immediately placed her hand on my leg. "Liam.. they will all LOVE it. You're incredible." I smiled at her kind words. "Well, thanks babe. We're here now." I said pulling into the parking lot. Of course we had to get rushed into the restaurant. There were about 300 screaming girls. I walked in with one hand around Brittneys waist. Andy and Daisie were already sitting at our table. "Liam!" Andy said giving me a hug. "Hey bro." I said hugging him back. "Andy, Daisie, I'd like you to meet Brittney." I said nicely. "You're a pretty thing!" Andy said sitting down. "Wonderful to meet you, we should have a girls day. I need to get away from Andy." Daisie said laughing. "Yeah, sure anytime!" Britt said happily. "Come freshen up with me in the bathroom?" Daisie asked standing up. Brittney nodded and followed. "First impressions on Britt?" I asked Andy. He smiled. "Well.. she's real pretty. But Daisie has other plans.. You remember Sophia? Her sister? She misses you. And she's single now too.. She's coming over your house tonight.. Sorry mate. But yeah, Brittney is pretty, and seems nice. But what is officially going on with Danielle?" Andy said with a half smile. "I don't want anything to do with Danielle. And Sophia?? She has rejected me soo many times. Andy please tell Daisie to stop. Great she's probably in there telling Brittney lies. Brittney gives me confidence. I don't wanna ruin this." I said annoyed.