Chapter 8: Fire

*Brittney's POV*

Were all sitting around the small fire the boys started. I'm still just in my bikini and a towel. I'm sitting next to Liam and Niall. Harry is chatting away with Danielle who is on the other side of Liam. "Nialler cuddle with me!" I said tugging on his sleeve. "No ! You're still damp ! Go get changed and maybe !" He is so mean to me at times. "So Brittney.. what'd you think about Lou, Tom and Lux?" Eleanor asked cuddling up to Louis. "They were great, Lux is just the cutest thing alive!" I said smiling. "Yeh, they all loved her. Did you guys see the pictures of us all?" Harry asked. Awe, do they really love me? "Yeah, you guys looked like a little family! Especially in the one of you holding Lux with one arm and the other around Britt as she hugged your chest. It was the cutest picture ever!!" Perrie said smiling. I smiled and Harry smiled at me with a little twinkle in his eye. "The fans are going mad because the caption says "Cutest couple ever." You both better go confirm you're single before management loses its mind." Louis said seriously. I nodded and took my phone out, as Harry did. I quickly sent out a tweet.

'@Brittneyxxx: Hii guys. :) Just so everyone knows, I am single!!'

I checked my notifications and there was one from Harry. I clicked on it and read his tweet.

'@Harry_Styles: Hiiii me and @Brittneyxxx aren't in a relationship at the moment... (; love you alllll'

I smiled and replied '@Brittneyxxx: @Harry_Styles Oh stop Styles, you're gonna hurt all of them beautiful girls! Don't worry girls, he's only messing around.'

I clicked out of twitter and looked around. Everyone was cuddled up. The water in the pool looked so calm. Without thinking I stood up took the towel off of my body and slipped into the pool. Everyone was looking at me. "Niall! Come in and lets play around!" I said swimming to the edge of the pool. "Ha ! NO!" I stuck my tongue out at him and looked up at the others. "Perrie? Zayn? El? Louis!?" I said sweetly. They all giggled and declined. I finally looked up at Danielle, Harry and Liam. "Danielle?" she smiled at the offer but said "Maybe tomorrow." My last chance. I stuck my bottom lip out and gave Harry and Liam puppy dog eyes. "Pleaseee guys!!! Harry? Future husband? Please!? ... Liam!? Please handsome???!" They both just laughed and shook there heads. "Fuck all of you!" I said swimming underwater towards the opposite end of the pool. I felt a splash into the water. They probably tried throwing something at me. I came up to the surface just to get grabbed from behind. What the hell. I turned around and saw Harry holding my waist. "I came in." he said kissing my cheek. I smiled and noticed no one else was by the fire. "Where did they go?" I asked. "Went to get changed. Your cuteness worked babe." YES! "Woohoo!!" I said cheering. Liam was the first one in the water he dove right in and swam towards me and Harry. "Can I still away the princess?" he asked looking bothered. I smiled and moved towards him. The others joined the water and had a game of chicken going on. El on Louis's shoulders, Danielle on Harrys and Perrie on Nialls. Zayn was still getting changed. Me and Liam swam off to the deeper end. "Britt? You okay? You seem to be bothered?" Oh well. Might as well tell him. "Well I've liked you, since we first kissed. And you kill me because obviously I like you and you like Danielle. I mean she's perfect and a dancer. I understand." He smiled sweetly. "Britt I-" We got cut off by Danielle swimming over. "Hey guys.. I just wanted to tell you, that I NEED to be with you Liam." Danielle said jumping into Liams arms. I felt a lump growing in my throat. He looked over at me confused. I let a single tear out and managed to control myself. Then she crashed her lips into his and I died a little. I dove underwater to cover my tears. I swam so fast away. I can feel my heart breaking. I swam with my eyes closed until I smashed into someone.

*Liam's POV*

"Well I've liked you, since we first kissed. And you kill me because obviously I like you and you like Danielle. I mean she's perfect and a dancer. I understand." she said bluntly. Damn I love this girl. I am honestly so happy she just said that. I smiled sweetly at her. "Britt I-" We got cut off by Danielle swimming over. Way to ruin the moment Danielle. "Hey guys.. I just wanted to tell you, that I NEED to be with you Liam." Danielle said jumping into my arms. WHAT THE HELL. I remained still as Danielle wrapped her body around mine. I looked over at Brittney confused. A saw a single tear come from her eye. Danielle crashed her lips on mine. WHY. WHY DOES SHE ALWAYS DO THIS TO ME. I pulled away and saw Brittney swimming towards Harry.

*Brittney's POV*

I smashed into someone and brought myself up to the surface to see who it was. Harry. "You okay?" he asked smiling. "Yeah.." I said trying to contain the pain in my throat. At any moment I could break down into tears. I noticed an inflatable pool lounge floating thingy. I began swimming away from Harry to it. Once I finally reached it Harry was right behind me and pushed me out of the way and jumped on it. "Really Harry?" I said annoyed. "Come sit on my lap." he said smirking. I was going to decline but then I saw Liam and Danielle swimming over. I didn't want to talk to them. I quickly jumped on the chair and crawled up and sat on Harrys lap and buried my face in his neck. "Hey sorry to interrupt that convo you and Liam were having! Just had to get that off my chest." I heard Danielle say happily. "Britt?" she said again. I lifted my head up and saw a upset looking Liam staring at me. "Oh, no problem. So happy for you and Liam." I said calmly. She kissed his face and wrapped her arms around him and said "I am so happy too!!" I bet you are. Liam smiled slightly. Whatever. I shouldn't even care or like him. "I want someone to kiss." I said frowning. Liam looked upset and put his head down. "Awe, you'll find someone eventually that will want to kiss you!" Danielle said pathetically. Oh? What the fuck is that supposed to mean? Bitch. "I think I already found someone." I said smiling at Harry. He looked up at me and placed his lips on mine. I pulled away smiling. Liam had a tear coming down his face. But why? Harry wrapped his arms around me and held me into his chest. I couldn't help but smile. Feeling wanted is great. I'm done with Liam. Him and Danielle can be happy together. I avoided Liam and basically everyone else for the rest of the night. I hung out with Harry. Until it was time for bed. I'm thinking about sending Brianna, Jackie and my other friend Arielle out to London. I miss them. I'll talk to Harry and them in the morning.