Chapter 5: New Start

*Brittney's POV*

Me, Perrie and Eleanor are at a little café in buffalo. Surprisingly nobody has recognized the girls. We bought tons of clothes and accessories. "Louis just texted me and they dropped the girls off and are coming here for lunch with us." Eleanor said looking up from her phone. Perrie smiled and we ordered our food. "Soo, Brittney! What do you think about about Louis?" Eleanor said sounding interested. "Well, he is really funny and also a sweetheart!" she smiled and nodded. "I love that boy so much!" Perrie took a sip of her lemonade before saying "I think Harry fancies you!" What?? I raised my eyebrows and was about to ask why but I got interrupted by 5 idiots running towards us. Louis and Zayn ran to there girlfriends hugging them and taking a seat next to them. Niall sat next to me and so did Harry. Liam sat between Zayn and Louis. "Have you ever been to England before?" Niall asked in between bites of his sandwich. "Nopee! Never been out of the states! Well besides to Canada." I said with a smile. "You're gonna love it there!" he said smiling. We carried on with a bunch of small talk. And then we paid for lunch and went back on to the bus. The boys had one more show in NYC tomorrow and then we were all getting a plane to England. The boys were playing video games and such. I was hanging out in Zayn's room with El and Perrie. There really nice girls. "Wait until you meet Lux! She is soo cute. You'll love her!" Perrie said smiling as she showed me pictures. "Yeah, Harry never leaves her sight! He is always hanging out with Lou, and Tom. Its actually kind of cute!" Eleanor said looking at the pictures. "When will I get to meet all of them?" I asked nicely. "Probably not until England. That's when you'll meet everyone! The 5SOS boys, management, Paul, all the boys families. Just everyone." Perrie said with a smile. Zayn entered the room and sat beside Perrie. "El go entertain your man in his room! & Nicole go mess with Nialler. I need some alone time with my women!" Zayn said hugging Perrie. She giggled and playfully hit his face. "Be nice Zayn! Geeze, we were having girl talk." He smiled and kissed her face. Me and El stood up and headed for the door. "Have funnn!" I said winking at Perrie, she just giggled back. "C'mon lets go interrupt there game." El said pulling me into the lounge with her. She walked over and took a seat on Louis's lap. "EL!! WHAT ARE YOU DOING! I'M GONNA LOSE!!" he shouted trying to move her little body out of his view of the tv. She grabbed the controller and turned the game off. "LOUIS!!" Niall shouted angrily. Louis turned beat red and just as he was gonna yell, she shut him up by kissing him passionately. Then she stood up taking his hand dragging him into his room. I took the now empty seat next to Niall. "DID YOU SEE THAT BRITTNEY! THEY JUST RUINED MY GAME!!" Niall shouted in my face. "Yeah Niall, I saw it. Please stop shouting in my face munchkin." He stuck his tongue out and ran into the kitchen. He came back in with a few beers. He set them on the table and smiled at me, Liam and Harry. "Help yourselves!" he said taking a gulp of his beer. I scrunched up my nose. "Nasty. Nasty. Nasty." Niall looked at me like I was insane. "YOU DON'T LIKE BEER!?" He shouted in my face again. I got up and went and sat in between Liam and Harry on the other couch. "Niall beer is nasty! BUT STOP SHOUTING MY HEAD HURTS YA DORK." I shouted playfully, while covering my ears. "My bad ! but wow you girls are crazy ! Beer is life !" I just shook my head at him. He is such a goof.

Eleanor, Perrie and the other boys soon joined the rest of us. Were all hanging out watching a movie. Were gonna be arriving to NYC in the morning. I'm getting pretty tired. I'm resting my head against Perrie's shoulder and my feet are on Niall. "Are you comfortable?" El said laughing. "Yeah! It would be much better if Niall would rub my feet though." I said kicking my feet on his lap. He laughed and stood up. "Maybe some other time, I'm going t bed ! Goodnight Britt, and everyone else !" Louis, El, Zayn, and Liam all followed and went to there rooms as well. So it was just me, Perrie and Harry talking about our plans for tomorrow. "We have sound check at 5 and then we go on at around 7. You girls are all coming right?" Harry asked. Perrie looked at me and said "Well, Brittney? Wanna come, I'll go if you wanna!" I jumped up and ran and hugged Harry. "ID LOVE TO GO! I've been dreaming about it since I was 15!!!" I shouted jumping on his lap. He hugged back and started laughing. I jumped up and started dancing around. "You're really excited aren't you??" Perrie said raising her eyebrows at me. Oh god. I just looked like a complete idiot.. I started blushing and bit my lip.. "Well I think its cute!" Harry said with a cute little smirk on his face. God damn he is so fucking attractive. "Yeah, its adorable! I keep forgetting she's a fan! You fit in with us all so well." Perrie said softly with a sweet smile. They make me feel welcomed. This is a beyond crazy experience. I will NEVER forget it. I walked up to Perrie and hugged her. "Goodnight girl! See you in the morning." she gave me a tight hug back and said goodnight. I walked over to Harry and kissed his head. "Goodnight Styles!" He smiled. "Goodnight Brittney, but where are you sleeping?" he asked looking annoyed. "Figured Id go sleep with Liam again! His bed is real comfy !" I said before walking off towards the back of the bus.

*Harry's POV*

Brittney ran off to sleep with Liam again. Why couldn't she just sleep with me. If Perrie wasn't in here I would have probably asked her to sleep with me instead. "Harry whatcha thinking about?" Perrie asked coming to sit next to me. I snapped out of my daze and shrugged my shoulders. She smiled at me. "I know you like her!" Fuck. "Is it that noticeable..?" I asked running my hand through my hair. "Yeah, actually it is. But I'd make a go for it!! What do ya got to loose?!" I just shook my head. "But Perrie what if she doesn't like me? I don't wanna make things awkward." She nodded in agreement. "Well Hazza, just wait it out then. I'll talk to her tomorrow if ya want?" I nodded and smiled. "Goodnight Perrie. Love you sis!" I said walking away. "Goodnight Hazz, love ya too!" I got in my bed and stared up at the ceiling. I wonder if she has feelings for me.

*Brittney's POV*

I walked into Liam's room. He was sound asleep. He looked so peaceful and cute! I went over to wear he was all stretched out in his bed. I took my pants off and grabbed one of his big t shirts and put it on. I turned my phone on and snapped a picture of him sleeping.

'@Brittneyxxx: Look at @Real_Liam_Payne sleeping. he's such an angel! ;)'

I only had like 30 followers on twitter so it didn't get many RTs or Favorites. Oh well. I put my phone down and went to climb in bed. I laid down next to Liam. He is all tangled up in the blankets. I tried pulling the blankets from him. But he didn't budge. I sat up and turned my body to face him. I gently shook him and whispered "Liam... Liam... Wake up... please... I'm cold. LIAM I'M COLD." I am practically shouting and still nothing. I jumped on top of him. My legs were straddling his hips, and I began moving my butt up and down on his lap. "LIAMMMMMM!" I whined. I stopped when I felt a bulge growing... then he opened his eyes and looked confused. "Brittney what the hell?" he said grouchily. I climbed off and laid back down. "I've been trying to get you up for like 10 minutes! Geeze. What if I was dying!?" I said dramatically. He raised his eyebrow at me. "Well, I'm sorry Princess Brittney. What do you want?" He's a little brat when he's tired. But hey so am I. "Sorry to bother you. I'm just cold, and you're not sharing the blankets Liam." I said turning over so my back was to him. I am freezing. I felt Liam untangle the blanket and pull me into his chest. He kissed my head and wrapped his arms and the blanket around me. "I hope you're not mad at me. I'm sorry. I'm just tired." he said softly. I am in too good of a mood to be mad. I turned around with a huge smile on my face. And held my face up with my hand. "Harry invited me to your show tomorrow. I am so excited!" I said letting out a squeal. He smiled back. "Awe, little Brittney is happy to see me and the boys sing and act like fools on stage. yeh?" My smile grew bigger. "Hell yes!! I've always dreamed about this moment!" I said cheerfully. "Well I hope its everything you've dreamed it would be." he said letting out a yawn. "Go to sleep Liam, I can see how tired you are! Sorry for waking you. I was just cold. But I also want to say thank you. Thank you for everything. For letting me come to your concert, and to England. And letting me stay here, and the clothes, and the cuddles and you are all so nice to me. I really appreciate it. Thank you so much Liam. This is the best thing to ever happen to me." I said softly. He kissed my nose. "Goodnight beautiful, I am happy you woke me up. And its really no big deal. You are apart of the family now. So close your eyes and get some sleep." I smiled and cuddled up to his chest. I fell asleep to his steady heart beat and soft breaths. Liam really is perfect to me.