Chapter 18: Hospital

*Brittneys POV*

We got to the hospital, and we ran into the deserted building quickly. Brianna was in hysterics, curled up into a ball. Everyone was here. Besides, Liam and Sophia. She probably wanted him to go shopping or something with her. Disgusting. One of his brothers is in the hospital. "What's going on!? What happened? Someone explain! Is Niall alright?" Zayn asked nervously. Brianna looked up and ran to me. "Shh. It's gonna be okay." I whispered in her ear. "It was a really bad accident. They crashed into a tree. Niall stayed in the car but-" Arielle began to say slowly. WAIT, who is they? Is he cheating? Omg who was it?? "They?? Who else was in the car? Are they okay?" I asked cutting her off. "Liam.. He was driving.. And he flung out of the car. The cops didn't even know he was in there. They only found out because Niall managed to whisper "Is Liam okay? He went out the window. I told him to wear his seatbelt." No one has heard about his condition.. He wasn't responding when they brought him in here. They're trying to bring him back to life." She said as calmly as she could. I blacked out. I took a seat next to Harry. He wrapped his arms around me. But it didn't feel the same. It didn't feel like when we used to 'like' each other. It was a broken me, and a sad Harry. There was no happiness. I didn't even realize I was crying so hard, until I felt Harry's wet shirt soaking into my face. "He probably won't make it Britt. But he did love you, even though you weren't together for long, at all. You were the smallest but BIGGEST part in his heart. Never forget that." Eleanor said with tears coming down her face. "And Brianna.. Niall has a little bit of a better chance than Liam.. But if he don't make it.. He was ready to marry you. He wanted me and Lou to help pick you out a ring. He loved you. But girls don't be afraid. They will forever be with you, and they will love you for 1000 more years." she continued. Me and Brianna both broke down, falling to the floor in tears. "Fuck you El! Why would you say that?" I said in between screams and cries. Now all of us were crying. I couldn't even bring my head up or open my mouth for a second.

I'm broken. Brianna is torn. I don't know what to do. No one has been talking for the past 6 hours. No doctors, nothing. They come to the waiting room door, just to walk back way. Louis thinks they just don't want to lay the bad news on us, and tell us that our friends, no family members have past or are crippled for life. I wish I was there, I just wish I could have stopped them. It's my fault. Me and Brianna were both sobbing. Everyone went to get food, besides us. "Brittney.. Do you think they made it?" She said with a scratchy voice from crying. "My hearts saying they did, but my mind everyone else is saying they're dead." I said picking up the pace of the tears flowing from my eyes. "WHY CANT THEY JUST TELL US, why can't they both just come running out here laughing." She said crying heavily. "I'd do anything just to see Liam's smile one more time, or they way he raises his eyebrows at me when I'd say something weird. I love him." I said quietly. "Niall's laugh. It makes a whole room light up. Or they way he plays his guitar for me, when I'm sick. I need him."

Soo, another short update but. :,(