Chapter 17: Brunch

*Brittney's POV*

I threw on some comfy shorts, flip flops and a t shirt. Zayn said he'd be here in twenty minutes, twenty minute ago. This is my opportunity to make it up to him. I miss my brother. I really do. I hope he can forgive me. I heard a beep outside. I ran over to the window to make sure it was Zayn. And it was. I quickly ran out of the house and to his car. "Hey" he said with a smile. "Where do you wanna go?" I asked. "I dunno, I saw a little pancake house down the street, let's go there." I nodded and turned his radio on. The boys new single Diana was playing. I've heard it a few times, it's truly a great song. Liam solo kills me. "You like it?" He asked smiling. "Of course, I'll always be a directioner." I said laughing. When we got into the restaurant we sat into a booth. "So Zayn, can I talk to you?" I asked nervously. "Of course, what's up?" I began twirling my hair and biting my lip. How do I say this... "Well I'm really sorry, and I never wanted to hurt any of you. And I hope you can forgive me. I just had to get away. But I missed you, I missed having my brother. I'm just sorry." Zayn frowned at my words. "Babe, I understand. We all understand. Liam broke your heart. We don't blame you. For at least a month, we were all upset with him. We missed you. And when he got with Sophia, we all were disgusted. I'll always be here for you, you'll never lose your brother." I reached across the table and hugged him. "Zayn I love you." He smiled and kissed my cheek. "Brittney, I love you too." I heard a loud vibrating sound coming from Zayns pocket. "Whose calling you?" I asked. He took out his phone and checked the screen. "It's just Brianna. Probably wondering where I'm at. They always call me, everyday. But honestly I like just taking a break from the One Direction group. Don't get me wrong I wouldn't trade it in for anything else in the world. I love them, there my family." He said taking a bite out of his toast. "I understand completely." Zayns phone rang again, but he ignored it. And again, and again. "Zayn maybe it's important!" I said laughing. "I doubt it! That's what Brianna does, she calls until I get worried and answer it!" The phone rang again and I picked it off the table. "Well, I'm worried!" I said clicking the answer button. "Hello!" I said cheerfully. "ITS... NI... All.. HE... HE.. ISS..." Brianna shouted screaming into the phone. My heart dropped. Zayn looked over at me confused. "Brianna calm down and tell me what's going on. It's Brittney, calm down." I said as calm as possible. "NIALL IS IN THE ER. HE WAS IN AN ACCIDENT." She screamed holding back the tears. Then it hit me. That idiot was Niall. "ME AND ZAYN WILL BE RIGHT OVER." The line went dead and I stood up leaving money on the table. "Hurry up Zayn, it's Niall. He's in the hospital. He was in an accident, WE HAVE TO BE THERE FOR HIM AND BRIANNA!" I shouted panicking.

PLOT TWIST.(;