Chapter 23: Blow fish, blow fish.

*Brittney's POV*

I woke up to noisy boys screaming and laughing. I don't even remember walking to my room last night. I just remember cuddling with Liam. I rolled over and he was gone. I immediately went into panic. Was this all a dream? Was he ever here? The past weeks? They had to of existed! Or maybe not? I knew it was all to good to be true. I started crying into my lap. Everything just seemed so perfect. The tears were flowing out freely. And my sobs were getting louder, I'm beginning to hyperventilate. HE WAS MINE AGAIN, I could feel the love. And it was all just my imagination.

*James's POV*

"Ahaha, too funny bro! I'm gonna go to the bathroom, be right back!" I said laughing. I walked down the long and narrow hallway to the bathroom. Wait.. What is that? I heard what sounds like someone having an asthma attack, gasping for air, with sobs and asking "Why?" over and over again. Brittney. I quickly ran back into the kitchen where all the boys were standing around the table drinking coffee. "James? That was quick!" Luke said laughing. "Uhm.. Are you okay? What's wrong?" Jai asked before slowly taking a sip of his iced coffee. "LIAM. It's Brittney. SOMETHINGS WRONG, SHES LIKE HAVING A PANIC ATTACK AND CRYING AND I DONT KNOW WHATS GOING ON, I JUST CAME BACK HERE AFTER I HEARD IT ALL BECAUSE I KNOW YOULL CALM HER DOWN!" I shouted. Without another second he was charging down the hallway.

*Liam's POV*

I ran as fast as I could down the hallway. Finally reaching her door. I opened it. There she was curled up into a ball. Crying her eyes out. I ran to the bed. "Brittney, calm down baby. I'm right here. Shh, it's okay. Tell me what happened." I said getting her attention. Her eyes went wide and she lunged into my arms kissing my face. "Oh my god!!! Liam!!!" She said in between gasps, and tears. What's going on? I just hugged her and kissed her head. She had a tight grip and I don't think she'll let go anytime soon. I sat down with her still latched onto me. The Janoskian boys were all watching at the door. "Babe, please tell us what happened?" She pulled her face off my shoulder and smiled at me. "You're still alive.." She said almost in a whisper. "Yes.. Why wouldn't I be?" I asked.. I'm just a tad bit confused. "Because! I woke up and you were gone, and I didn't even remember getting put into my bed last night and I just figured life was too good to be true... I thought the last few weeks were just a dream." She said hugging me again. It hurts every time she hugs me... I think Beau notices he does a sympathetic look every time she hugs me... Oh yeah. "Don't worry babe, everything's real. I'm here, not going anywhere. You're mine, I'm yours. And last night.. Was a night to remember.." She smiled and kissed my neck. "I love you." I said squeezing her body into my own. "I love you too. Repeat of last night?" she said playfully shoving me down, and kissing me. "OOOO, BRITTNEY ISNT INNOCENT ANYMORE?! How'd you do it Liam?! The boys have been trying for ages!!" James said with tears forming in his eyes, from his bursts of laughter. "We're in love, don't hate!" I said winking at a more calm Brittney. "How was she? Okay for a first time?" Daniel asked, seeming a little jealous. "Actually phenomenal. I was and still am super impressed. Best I ever had." I said very seriously. "Well.. When are you guys leaving? And when are you leaving LA Liam?" Daniel said suspiciously. "We're actually leaving in a few hours, and I'm leaving tomorrow morning." I said looking at Britt, who looked hurt by my words. "Well, then. Britt, tomorrow night, me, your bed, and your pretty little self.. were gonna have some fun! I'll show you how good us Australian boys do it... And our dicks are bigger! Proven fact! Sorry Mr. Payne, I'm borrowing your girlfriend tomorrow. Well according to twitter, my girlfriend. And your girlfriend for a publicity stunt." Daniel said laughing. NOT FUNNY. I stood up, about to punch this faggot. Brittney grabbed my arm, pulling me back. "Too far Skip." Luke said calmly. "Ya fucking think?" I spat. "Calm down Liam. And Skip, you know I'm not a cheater! And it's basically impossible, to top Liam's performance last night. Oh and umm. His dick is huge. Can't beat him!" Brittney said hugging me from behind. Daniel just laughed it off, and him and the other guys left the room to get ready for there day. "I might kill that kid. You have to talk to me all day everyday, and keep me updated on everything. I'd rather you just come with me! Brianna and Arielle go everywhere with the boys!" I said with a puppy dog face. "Don't you know how much I wish I could. But I have work! And Brianna is going to school in Ireland, to be a teacher. That way she's close to Nialls family out there. And eventually they will settle down and live there with there own families. Probably not for a while though. And then there's Arielle.. She'll probably always be a groupie. That's just who she is." Brittney said smiling. "How about you become a groupie as well?" I said teasing her. She smiled. "Don't you worry Liam, we have a long time to be together." I smiled and hugged her softly. "Where are we going to live though..? Which country?" I asked smiling. "UK. Of course. No questions asked. That's were your family and friends are. I couldn't expect you to leave them." She said with confidence. I couldn't ask her to leave her own family. "But your family is here.. What about them? But how come I've never met them yet? Your sister? Mom? Dad? Cousins? Any of them?" I asked holding her hand. "You will, you will. But stop! Come on let's get ready, we have to leave in an hour!"