Chapter 9: Hate

*Brittney's POV*

I woke up and all I could think about was my friends. I really miss them. I have to ask the others if Arielle, Brianna and Jackie can come and visit for a week or something. I walked out to the living room where everyone else was. Liam and Danielle all cuddled up. Whatever. I took a seat on the floor next to Louis. "Soo.. guys.. I have some questions!" I said nervously. What if they say no.. "What's up?" Zayn asked. "Well.. I miss my friends.. and I was just wondering if there is any way I could have them come here.. for like a week?" I said shyly. "WHAT FRIENDS? BRIANNA?!" Niall said excitedly. I smiled and said "Well, Brianna, Jackie and Arielle." Niall jumped up. "I'LL HAVE A PRIVATE JET TO PICK THEM ALL UP TOMORROW." I jumped up with him and hugged him. "Thanks Nialler!!" He smiled and ran off. "I'll call Brianna!!" I smiled and sat back down. "Who is Arielle?" Zayn asked. "She's been my best friend since I was 3. We do everything together. I don't know what I would do without her." I said smiling. Arielle is the same height as me. She has a chocolate brown colored hair, deep blue eyes, she is much tanner than me though. She sort of looks black. We act exactly alike. If her hair was darker, skin paler, and if she had dimples and if her eyes changed like mine we'd probably look like twins. I really do miss her. "Is she a directioner?" Louis asked. "Not like me, Brianna and Jackie." I said shrugging. "Soo, Harry are you excited to see your baby Jackie?" Liam said smiling. Fuck. I forgot Jackie likes him. "Oh, uhm sure." Harry said not really showing any emotion. I stood up and walked into my room to call Jackie and Arielle. Jackie first.

Me: Hey, whatcha doing?

Jackie: With Brianna. She's flipping out because Niall just called her and said a private jet will be coming to get her so she can come stay with you all for a week.

Me: Are you mad?

Jackie: YEAH. I want to go to London.

Me: Well, don't be. I set this all up. The jet is picking you, Brianna and Arielle up tomorrow!!

Jackie: OH MY FUCKING GOD. SERIOUSLY!?! I FUCKING LOVE YOU !!

Me: Yes! I love you too! See you soon.

She hung up quickly. I'm glad she's so excited. Now to call Arielle.

Arielle: Hello?

Me: Heeey boo!

Arielle: Britt!? Whats up!? WHEN ARE YOU COMING HOME? But how's London? Oh my god. I miss you. So much.

Me: London is great! I miss you too. BUT TOMORROW A PRIVATE JET IS PICKING YOU UP AND BRINGING YOU HERE TO STAY WITH US IN LONDON!

There was a sudden moment of silence..

Me: Ari?

Arielle: WHAT!! I'M SO EXCITED !! OH MY GOD. OHMYGOD. BRITT I LOVE YOU SO MUCH. THANK YOU SO MUCH. THIS IS AMAZING.

Me: I'm glad you're happy! You're gonna love it here! But I'm gonna go, text me! love youu.

Arielle: Love you too! Thanks again and bye!

I hung up. I had a ton of texts.

From: Jackie: Thanks, but also why the hell is Arielle coming? You know I hate her.

From: Harry: We all went out, be back soon. Xx

From: Brianna: THANK YOU SO MUCH.

From: Niall: There gunna be here by tomorrow night ! :D

To: Niall: Woohoo! can't wait.

To: Harry: Where did you all go?? Thanks for the invite! :P

To: Jackie: Please don't start you know she's my best friend. Just drop the drama for a week. Thank you.