Chapter 12: Too much alcohol?

------LASTNIGHT------

*Danielles POV*

We just got back from the club. I guess you could say were all just a tad bit wasted! El and Zaynie pooo just told us all to come in and watch a movie. I gripped Liams arm and he pulled away. "Danielle you are more drunk than I am.. I'm going to bed. Goodnight babe." "FINE LIAM." I shouted back. Opps. I didn't mean to scream. I followed everyone else into the living room. Arielles date is cute! I moved closer to him and licked his arm. Yuck! He faced towards me smiling. "My names Arthur. And you are?" he said in his deep husky voice. "HA HA You're black, muscular and tall and your name is Arthur!" I said laughing in his face. He smiled. "What's your name black girl?" I smiled "Danielle." He stood up taking my hand. "Lets go talk?" he asked. I couldn't help myself. But what about Liam? And Arielle? "Liam who? And she's all over that boy over there." Arthur said pointing at Arielle and Harry. Opps.. thinking out loud. I laughed to myself. "Me and Arthur are taking Brittneys room... I wanna talk!" I announced giggling. I dragged him into Brittneys room. He slammed me down against the bed. "Wait. I have a boyfriend." I whispered. "It can be our secret?" He said laying down on me. I could feel the alcohol wearing off. I know I shouldn't, but I want too. I really want too. I smashed my mouth into his. His lips were 3 times the size of mine. But it felt nice, and fresh. He began undressing me. I ripped his pants off. Smaller than Liams. I sighed and he shoved it in leaving me screaming.. Back and forth for a good 3 minutes. There was something about him. He wasn't bigger and couldn't last as long but he is so sexy and I can't help but think, what if. What if he's the one. Were now laying down naked next to each other. "You know what your doing huh?" he said. I smiled. "I'm a professional dancer." He moved my hair out of my face and kissed my forehead. "You're really pretty." I kissed him back on his neck. He pulled me into his body covering us up with the sheets.. opps. Brittney might be mad.

*Harrys POV*

We just got back to the flat. I can't help but eye down Arielle. Maybe its the drunkness coming out of me. This girl Stephanie I met at the club and brought home with us just went to get us drinks, she's probably lost. Look at that penny on the floor over there. I wonder whose it is. Hmm.. maybe I should start a penny collection. My thoughts got interrupted by Arielle sitting down next to me. She put her head on my shoulder. "Danielle stole my date." she said softly. I pulled her on to my lap. She smiled up at me. "How are you? But did you lose a penny?" I asked looking back at that lonely penny. "I'm good. And no.. but you can't have that penny." she said looking over at it. "Why?" I asked not looking away from it. "Because I want it." Why would she want the lonely penny. I want it. "Me and Arthur are taking Brittneys room... I wanna talk!" Danielle announced laughing. Arielle looked up at me and frowned. "Can I sleep in your room.. I'm tired." she asked pouting. I looked over to ask Matty if he was okay with it. But he was already in a make out session with my date Stephanie. Oh well... I stood up and started walking with Arielle to my room. I stopped and sneakily picked up the penny though. Too bad.. its mine. I smiled to myself. We both walked in and got in bed. I'm exhausted as well. We were both laying inches apart staring up at the ceiling. "I know you took the penny." Arielle whispered. I smiled and whispered back. "Goodnight love. You can visit the penny in the morning." She cuddled up into my chest and was fast asleep within minutes. If I wasn't completely drunk right now, I'd probably kiss her or something. I don't know.

*Briannas POV*

Me and Niall are in his room. I want him nowww. "Lets cuddle babe !" he said in his thick Irish accent. Damn I love it. "NIALLLLL! TAKE YOUR PANTS OFF!" I shouted. He just laughed and kissed my lips lightly. I could taste the beer still on his lips. "That's all I can do for ya!" he said pulling away and jumping on the bed. I frowned. "Don't be upset princess I'm not going no where ! Were both drunk and I really like you, I don't wanna take advantage of you , just come cuddle , we have the rest of our lives for sexy time !" he said loudly, he just said something else but I couldn't understand him.. I just smiled and cuddled into his warm chest. I fell asleep to the smell of his breathe and the beating of his chest. He's exactly how I always imagined.

*Brittneys POV*

"Me and Arthur are taking Brittneys room... I wanna talk!" Danielle said giggling and guided him towards my room. Disgusting. "I'm going to bed. I guess in my Liams!" I said trying to walk without losing my balance. I don't know what I'm saying. I began crying a bit at the thought of Danielle and a big scary man in my bed. I made my way into Liams room. He perked right up when I walked in. "Brittney? What's wrong?" he asked with a concerned look on his face. I ran and jumped on his bed hugging him. "DANIELLE AND ZES MZAN ARE IN MHY BEHDDS" I said using his shirt to dry my tears. "Babe.. what about Danielle?" he asked again. "Shes in my fucking bed, sleeping with that boy Arielle brought home." I said growling through my teeth. Liam was silent for a moment. "Leeyum, I'm just so tired. And I want to be loved and I want to sleep." I whispered. I could see the hurt in his face. He let out one tear before others were rushing out of his eyes. There was still the feeling of alcohol burning my throat. I need to be here for him. Snap out of it Brittney. I tried my best to sober up. I took a deep swallow and wrapped my arms around Liams crying body. He smells so nice, I wanna- No. Comfort him. "Liam, please don't be upset. Tell me what's wrong. I'm here for you." I said calmly. All my words came out the way I wanted them too. He looked up at me with puffy eyes. "Ever since I was little people walked all over me, do you know how hard it is trying to fake a smile while I'm constantly being thrown down. I thought maybe now that I'm famous it would get easier but it doesn't. I still get bullied. I still get hurt. I try so hard to please people. But everyone hurts me. I feel so stupid. Danielle used me again. I honestly didn't want her back. I wanted you, I want you. But being the person I am, I didn't want to hurt Danielle, I gave it another try. Only to get cheated on and to lose the only girl I truly have feelings for. I just give up. Its hard having to be so tough." He said letting tears escape his eyes. I acted without speaking. I kissed his lips gently and put my hands up on his face making him look me in the eyes. "Liam. You make me happy. You never have and never will lose me. I don't want to EVER see or hear you like this again. You smile. And keep going. You're doing great. Look how successful you have become. Don't worry about Danielle. She will realize what she lost. But most of all be happy. Your fans love you.. I love you. And none of us are ever going anywhere." I said confidently. "Even when your drunk your sweet. I love you too babe."

"Liam.. can we please go to bed before I pass out?" I said trying to keep my eyes open. "Yeah, come here babe." He pulled me on top of him and laid down, I was using his chest as my pillow. Our bodies fit nicely together. "I never want this to end. I want this forever, with you." he said kissing my head. "It never will, goodnight I love you." I said not thinking. "I love you too."