Chapter 24: Awkward

*Brittney's POV*

I woke up to the sound of my laptop going off. Skype call. Normally I would have thrown something across the room at it. But I jumped up knowing it was Liam. I look horrible, but oh well. I quickly accepted to see his happy face. "Goodmorning babe." He said with a warm smile. "Goodmorning, even though it's like noon where you are." He looked bothered by something. "What's wrong?" He just ignored me and shrugged. Things have been strange since he left. I just don't understand.. I got up leaving the Skype call to answer my phone. I brought my phone back, so I was in front of the screen. "Who's calling you?" Liam asked. I answered the phone already knowing who it was. "Hey Zayn!" I said happily. Liam looked down as I said his name.. What's going on?

"Brittney. I'm just so mad. I need someone to talk to. And it's about you also." Zayn said very angered. "What happened?" He took a deep breath before speaking. "Last night there was a big fight. Between all of us. Perrie left, Brianna left and Harry took off for a bit. But he's back." I let out a sigh. "What the hell happened?" Liam looked ashamed on the computer screen. "Well, before we left America, Brianna tried getting with Liam. And Liam exposed it. And then she said me and you were cuter together than you and Liam, and me and Perrie. So she's mad and he accused me of liking you. And we got into a fist fight. And Harry got punched in the nose by Liam, trying to break it up. It's just a mess. And Perrie won't talk to me. I just don't know what to do.." I could sense the pain in his voice. "Calm down Zayn. I'm on Skype will Liam, and I'll call Perrie myself. And I'll call Harry and Brianna. And Niall of course. I'll handle it. Just go get coffee or something. Relax okay."

*Liam's POV*

Brittney hung up her phone looking disappointed with me. "Liam? Really? Are you serious though? You don't trust me? Liam. Zayn was like my brother, before we dated. He's in love with Perrie! And I thought we were in love.. But you don't even trust me? But what's this mess about Brianna trying to get with you?" She asked sounding angered and jealous. "That last night... she came in my room. She was trying to sleep with me and seduce me by telling me you were a virgin and all this shit. That's why I screamed. And that's why she was on the floor. I shoved her. You believe me right?" I said raising an eyebrow. It's like she immediately melted through the screen. "Of course. I trust you. I love you. And I miss you already. Like so much." she said with a tear coming down her face. "Babe. It hasn't even been 48 hours yet.. don't cry. But I love and miss you just as much. And I do trust you Britt. I just got jealous. Because you and Zayn would be perfect together. You're so much alike and get along so well. I think Perrie sees it too. And then theres Daniel. I'm jealous he gets to see you anytime he wants, or how handsome and funny he is, and how much all his fans like you both together. My fans hate us together, minus a few... I'm just scared to be replaced. I don't want to lose you again." I said a bit saddened. She frowned at me. "Me and Zayn do get along well. But most of the time our conversations are about you and Perrie. The only person I'm perfect with is you. I am in L O V E with you Liam. Please stop thinking like that babe. You won't lose me. And your fans that don't like us together want you for themselves. But our relationship will work, I just know it. Daniel's fans are just beyond supportive of everything them guys do. And you weren't my second choice. There is no one else. I don't like Daniel. He's like a little baby. Okay. Now I want you to go and apologize to everyone. And I'll call Bri and Niall." I love her. So much. "Alright babe, I'll text you and tell you how it goes." She smiled. "Okay bye handsome. I love you. and goodnight.." "Goodnight princess, I love you too." She smiled before the screen went black. I wish she was here to cuddle and love me.

*Brittney's POV*

Brianna. Time to handle her. But first let me call Arielle. She answered after one ring. "Britt... hey.. What's up?" she said a bit bothered. "Harry come back?" I asked nicely. "Nope. We broke up Britt. We both knew it wasn't working. I'm flying back to New York tomorrow! Maybe I'll come to LA and see you for a bit??" WHAT! "What happened?! But of course you're welcome here anytime. And I love you." She froze into the phone. "He compared me to you a lot. And always talks about how he didn't let you go. And that he knows you and him would be happy together right now. And I have a crush on Daniel. A big one. But ironic enough he wants you." Oh my.. Harry did end us.. Is there a future for me and Harry? I've always thought of him as my first real love. But even then, I liked Liam. But would things have been different if me and Harry progressed our relationship? STOP BRITTNEY STOP. "You and Daniel will be great together. And forget about Harry. He doesn't deserve you then. And what can you tell me about Brianna and Niall?" She started laughing. "I have absolutely no clue what the hell is wrong with her. She moody, crazy and flirty all at the same time. It's insane. Absolutely insane." It's time to call her. "Well, I'll see you soon, I hope. Love you. It will work out I swear.

"Hello." I said three times, only hearing sobs. "Brianna? Are you okay?" I asked again. "NO IM SO SORRY AND I KNOW THERE WAS NO REASON FOR ALL THIS AND IM JUST SO OVERWHELMED AND I THINK I LOST NIALL BUT BRITTNEY I'm pregnant." Wow. "uhm.. It's okay. When'd you find out?" She let out deep breaths trying to contain herself. "I found out this morning. I missed my period.. and there had to have been some explanation for all my emotions going off right now. So here it is. I'm having a baby, with Niall." That's wonderful but crazy. She began speaking again. "I'm coming home Brittney. I'll be back tomorrow with Arielle. They don't know yet but I have to go. I need too. I'll come visit you though. I promise." "You need to talk to Niall. You need to tell him. But I have to go to work okay. I'll talk to you all later." I quickly hung up, knowing I'll be late if I don't hurry. I quickly jumped into the shower and washed up. I only threw on sweats because today we're only doing a group read of our scripts.

Work was pretty fun today. I'm having a movie night with Veronica and Katy tonight. I think the Janoskians are gonna be here also. Unless they have other plans. But before any of that I have to talk to Liam. I shot him a text.

To: Liam 😍💕💋: Hey babe.. So Harry and Arielle broke up.. And apparently he still has feelings for me and Arielle likes Daniel. And then Brianna is moving home. And she's pregnant. This is all so stressful! But on a good note, work was good. And I'm having a girls night with Roni and Katy tonight. Can't wait for you to meet Roni. But I miss you, and it sucks that your so far away. But how are you? Still in pain from the accident? How's tour?

He's probably sleeping now. Whoops, guess not.

From: Liam 😍💕💋: WHY IS EVERYONE LIKING YOU. But wow really makes me realize how lucky I am to have you as mine. I love you. But wow. Niall is going to be a father. Wow. He is still so childish himself.. Does he know yet? But me and Zayn worked everything out. And Perrie came back. I heard about Arielle leaving, I didn't know that's why they broke up. And Sophia keeps calling me. I ignore the calls though. And I can't wait to meet your friends either. My scars are healing nicely. Tour is going great, my fans are incredible. But I miss you too. Counting down the days until I can see you. I have to be up earlier though, so goodnight babe. I love you so much.

To: Liam 😍💕💋: Nope, she hasn't told him yet. But I love you so much too, goodnight handsome. <3 Skype me in the morning.

Now it's time to just relax until Veronica and Katy get here. And the guys too.