Hoshi: Bump and Grind

The strobe lights varied in colour; from toxic green to electric blues and cherry reds. The fog that rose from the floor took on the colors in pastel tones before dispersing them around the entire room.

The atmosphere was electric, fists pumping in the air, limbs popping and locking, music blaring from every direction. You however, you began timidly, feeling self conscious about all of the bodies that snaked around you.

The DJ suddenly broke off the music and shouted into the mic as if none of you would be able to hear him if he had spoke normally.

"YES! IT IS WHAT YOU HAVE ALL BEEN WAITING FOR-"

He got cut off by a huge roar of screams and hoots from the crowd, did he bother to try speaking over them? No. He just pointed to the middle of the floor which incidentally, you was slowly being pushed towards. Within a few shoves, you had a front row seat to a dance off and the crowd began to cheer with a steady mantra.

Hoshi! Hoshi! Hoshi! Hoshi!

The crowd went wild as an Asian boy with disheveled, curled blonde hair and 10:10 eyes skipped into the center of the large circle that was being created by the crowd.

He pumped his fist into the air as he spun in a slow circle, his eyes scanning the crowd until his gaze landed on you. Yep, you... A tenacious grin materialized across his face, pushing his cheeks up and in turn making him squint.

You flush a shade of lobster red before someone finally joins him in the center and they both fall into a dance battle instinctively.

To your astonishment, Hoshi takes the lead, putting the other guy to shame. Popping and locking, twisting and dropping(like a gyro drop). It was like their primal instincts had returned and they were battling for the ladies hearts and dominance, but you found yourself mesmerized by Hoshi's sparkling grin and deep brown eyes.

After about half an hour of watching Hoshi kick ass, you head for the bar, ready to get you last drink before leaving.

"Ma'am, this is from Soon Young." Said the bartender in astonishment.

"Soon Young?" You question.

"Yeah, you know.. Soon Young... Hoshi?"

He pointed behind him with his thumb whilst placing the drink in front of you, sure enough on the opposite side of the bar was Hoshi in all his glory.

You tuck a few loose strands of hair behind your ear and wrap your fingers around the cup, a silent agreement for him to approach, and that he did. In thirty seconds flat he was next to you, in another twenty pulling you to the dance floor, before you know it his firm hands are planted on your hips, helping you get into the rhythm of the music.

He puts his face into your neck and you allow your hands to slither up your sides and around his neck, before locking your fingers in place, holding him close.

Hot breaths trickle over your skin, a gentle nibble of your ear sent a shiver through you as you grind on him. He grunts a sound of approval before spinning you around, his hands low on your back as he smirks down at a blushing you.

His eyes twinkle and you see your own reflection in them, getting closer and closer when you suddenly feel his lips ghost over yours. You bite your lip from frustration and anticipation as the music changes and the teasing continues...

Just when you think everything could not get any better, his hold gets tighter and he lowers his head to yours finally giving you what you want. A kiss. But it was more than just a 'kiss in the playground and run away' kind of thing, it was the real deal.

The taste of something sweet mixed with a refreshing minty coolness, the sweet aroma of leather and sandalwood that over powered the smell of teen spirit. He pulled away reluctantly, but with an eye smile he whispers something in your ear.

"Let's get out of here..."

-OMO! Okay I'm seriously mad at myself for not updating very often, I'm in the middle of prep for my up coming exams and I have 13 mocks(one for each of my favorite members;)) this week so please bare with me, and I swear I will make the one shots longer from now on. ~UserJ