Joshua: Jealous Much?

Dedicated to:@erinh1213

I peeled my eyes open, awkening from what seemed like the best sleep of my life. The room shifted around me until I was finally able to wake up entirely, taking in my surroundings.

The feeling of circles being traced on my hip by someone's cool, slender fingers made me smile. "Someone's awake," I hear as I turn in Joshua's hold on me, now facing his sleepy baby face.

"How long have you been watching me?" I giggle and burry my face into his warm chest. Feeling it rise and fall calmed me.

"None of your business," he winks down at me. Before I can say anything, he pulls me with all his strength on top of him. I am in no place to object as he hugs me into him, attacking me with butterfly kisses up and down my neck and face.

Joshua was always that cheesy boyfriend that would make you smile whenever he had the chance. I've grown to love that about him. Waking up next to him every morning was something I looked forward to each day. Inhaling his sweet scent, I sat frozen in the moment.

That was until my thoughts were interrupted by some yelling and banging of pots and pans coming from the kitchen. "Wake up you pabos! Breakfast is ready!"

I groan, remembering that we also had to share this house with twelve other rowdy boys. I struggle to get out of Joshua's arms, but he keeps me glued to him. "They won't stop if we don't go down there."

I chuckle to myself as Joshua lets me go, groggily rubbing his eyes as his brown frizzy hair was matted to his head from sleep. "Fine. You go down. Just five more..." and he was out like a light before he finished his sentence.

His hands were closely tucked into his chest. I placed my own hand over top of his, feeling as his soothing heart beat steadied as well as his breathing. Butterflies formed in my stomach at the thought of how lucky I was to have him.

I eventually crept out of our room, making my way downstairs to the source of all the obstruction. "Yah! (Y/N) Noona is awake!" Seungkwan yelled. I shake my head light heartedly as I made my rounds to all of the boys.

Seeing as a pot with a wooden spoon was sitting out next to Dino, I shoot him a glare. He was the one making all the ruckus earlier. Immediately dropping the spoon, he asks, "Where is Joshua at?"

"He's still sleeping," I roll my eyes at the fact it was getting late and he still didn't want to get out of bed yet. "Thanks for making breakfast." I bow to the boys, smiling happily.

"Anytime," an anonymous voice approached me from behind, and a pair of hands over my eyes. "Guess who," the voice whispers.

"Is it Woozi oppa?" I chuckle to myself.

"Don't you dare compare me to Seungcheol ever again!" Woozi shouts from across the room, earning several laughs from the others.

"That's Scoups hyung to you," Seungcheol corrected him with a cocky smirk. All I could do was bite my lip to keep myself from laughing too hard or else I would lose it. "Good morning," he smiled, directing his attention to me. I spin around on my feet to be engulfed in a warm hug.

Seungcheol was always the closest to me when I started dating Joshua. He was the most like brother to me, and I could never get over those puppy dog eyes of his that could make anyone's heart melt. But not as much as my little Joshua. "I'll get you something to drink. Be right back." I thank Seungcheol as he went off to the refrigerator and I go to sit down to begin eating breakfast.