Scoups: Stressed Out

Dedicated to: -pasteljun

You lay sprawled across your cool tiled floor, praying the heat away as you compared yourself mentally to a puddle; slowly drying up and being absorbed back into the world.

You were bored and you missed your boyfriend, not to mention the dreadful heat wave that had hit, and you just didn't know what to do. He was late home by half an hour, but with his line of work, that was the norm and you knew that.

Just as you get up to check your phone for any messages, your front door opened allowing another wave of warm air to intrude, along with Scoups.

His expression was dark as he lugged his bag over his shoulder and stormed into your room, making it clear that something was going on. Lately, he had been over exerting himself upon the reality of cracking down to be a good leader; less sleep, more work... He was in a dark place and struggling.

Knowing him well enough, you didn't bother checking in on him, he needed his space and you had just came up with a great idea...

Text sent to contact, Woozi.

"Y/N, can you get me a drink of juice?" Mumbled Scoups, his hair still damp from the shower.

"Sure, but go get dressed, I need you to help me with shopping."

"Can't you just do that delivery thing you do?"

"Nope, the heat has got all communications down."

"But my phon-"

"Just get ready please!" You laugh.

"Fine, okay..." he said as he stood, placing a delicate kiss on your forehead before going to get ready.

You turn a corner that takes you away from the supermarket and in all honesty, you had braced yourself for questions... But Scoups was slumped in the passenger seat, sleeping.

You couldn't help but let the giggle that had bubbled up your throat to escape as a small snore came out, he was blissfully unaware for the first time in months and that is what you loved.

The sun was beginning to set, throwing shadows at the car as you pulled into a small carpark that lead to the beach. From where you stood you could see a long table with fairy lights illuminating the food and the faces that accompanied and you knew you had asked the right people.

"Scoups, wake up." You usher.

"What? Are we here already?"

"Yeah," you say tying cloth around his eyes.

"Yah! What are you doing Jagiya?!" He sqeaks.

"Just trust me!"

Without another word he allowed you to guide him through the dark, little did he know all of his friends were going to be here as a relief to help him overcome his pent up stress.

When you hit the sand, it crunches under your feet until you were completely on sand and not on pavement, the gentle breeze and audio track of the humming ocean invited you both with open arms...

The presentation of the beach looked beautiful.

Each member stood, coming round to the front of the table in one big huddle, grinning and holding back laughs. You then position your significant other carefully in front of the table before darting to the small horde of boys.

"Okay you can take off your blindfold!"

Tearing the cloth from his eyes, he focused on the group of people he loved most in his life. A small smile began to spread its wings as he stumbled forward towards the group, his arms outstretched and welcoming.

"What is all this?"

"It is for you, stressy." Jeonghan mumbled.

"All of this?" He gasped.

"And that isn't the best part." You grin, pointing to the distance.

Two small figures made their way across the beach and not even the members knew about this surprise; they walked and walked until everyone was squinting, trying hard to make out their faces in the ever darkening scene, but only when they came a little close, did Scoups realised.

With wide brown eyes he turned to you, disbelief emmiting from his pours as you just laugh at his expression.

You had invited his mother and father to the get together as well, paying for their trip without fault... Because he needed this.

With a laugh, he hugged you, his warmth embracing you and his strength squashing the life out of you. He was practically jumping on the spot until it became too much to wait, and he fell into a sprint down the beach to welcome his parents.

The members looked to you in confusion of what to do and you just shrugged before following in Scoups footsteps, pacing down the beach as if there was a zombie apocalypse on your hands.

You had succeeded in making him feel better, and that warmth made your entire body tingle... You loved him and he loved you, there is absolutely nothing you wanted to change about your life or the people in it, because you have all you need.