Dino: Dinosaurs are not Fluffy

Dedicated to: @park_kaylee

The school bell chimed, indicating that whoever wasn't in their seats were late, and sure enough, there is always one. Chan. Honestly, sometimes you wonder why you even bother to lecture him and get him out if detentions, you're running out of excuses and you could swear he his only doing it because he enjoys you growling at him.

Each and every lecture, he sits with his legs crossed, a dorky smile on his face and puppy-like eyes; when you stop, he pouts and folds his arms over his chest, saying stupid things like 'you're mean'. All so you will shout some more.

It is a weird kind of fetish... Right?

And in he runs, out of breath and clutching a share packet of skittles to his chest. You instantly regret introducing him to them.

"Better late than never!" You shout, throwing your rubber at him.

With a quick reaction, he catches the bright green rubber. Lucky the teacher hasn't arrived just yet.

You recall being told about a new teacher you must have zoned out because when you came back through Dino was waving his hands in your face.

You swat them down quickly and flick him in the forehead as a tall, beautiful woman strolls into the room, piling a stack of papers on top of the teachers desk. With a flawless white smile she turns her attention to the gawking children.

"Hello class, I'm Miss Mina and I'm your new teacher."

Everyone's jaw dropped, boys and girls included, all eyes were on her. A wolf whistle sounded from the corner of the room and the chatter started up again, buzzing through the air was talk about how hot the new teach was; Dino was engaging I none of the conversations...

Class was a drag for you, all lesson you sat and watched Chan drool over the teach, people purposely calling her over so she would bend over, it was pitiful.

The bell sounded once again and you instantly get up, with a dangerously low growl you storm down your isle first, slamming your book on the teachers desk and gliding out of the door into the busy hall. Lines and lines of students crowded around the door way, so you push through them with enough force to knock a few over.

It was break, so you started for the closed off stair case, sure, it was closed off for a reason but why would you leave the door unlocked anyway?

You quickly glance around, making sure nobody is watching and then sprint up the stairs. At the top sat a large steel door that you push open and then slam shut behind you.

A whirlwind of emotion suddenly hits you square in the face: jealousy; anger; sadness; regret.

You slide down the wall with your head in your hands, urging yourself to grow up and that you don't need him... Him who you have adored since your first year... Him who is always late... Him who is always there... Him who is Dino.

"Wah! Did you see h-" came a familiarly annoying voice.

Chan.

He paused, "Y/N?" His voice was suddenly so quiet and soft.

"Why don't you go hang with Miss Mina?" You say in a disgusted voice and emphasis on her name. You don't lift you head because you know if you do he will see your tears.

You feel him slide down the wall next to you, his knees pulled up to his chest just like yours and he was so close you can feel him pressing up against your side. His warmth envelops you and a sniffles escapes.

He nudges your shoulder with his nose, whining in a failed attempt of aegyo but you just push him away. He resists your push and hooks a finger under your chin, bringing you to look at him; he is pulling that cute "look at me, I'm the best at aegyo" face and you can't help but smile slightly.

Taking you by surprise he licks from your chin all the way up to your eye, following the trail of tears and you push him away with disgust again.

"Ew! Dino!" You yelp, wiping away the saliva with your sleeve.

He let out a dorky laugh and crosses his eyes, lifting his arms and wiggling his fingers, you squeal and scoot away. He follows you, tongue hanging out of his mouth and a weird alienated sound piercing the air.

You run in circles, laughing and screaming and in Dino's case, roaring. He then cut across the center of the circle and snaked his arms tightly around your waist lifting you up and spinning you in a circle.

After putting you back on your feet, you drill your knuckles into his chest, laughing once more before looking at your feet and wringing your hands.

"I'm sorry for snapping at you..." You mumble.

He just smiles, his eyes twinkling as he pulls you into a hug, "Don't be sorry..."

"I just... I-"

"I know Y/N."

You look up at him, wide eyed and he giggled and pinched your nose.

"I like you too." He says bowing his head and resting it on top of yours.

An overwhelming sense of euphoria gulped you down and you returned that hug, tighter than ever, so tight you probably took his breath away.

The distance sound of the bell brought you back down from your high, a sigh leaving both you and Chan, disappointment settling in the air.

"Best get back to the wench or we will both be late." You remark.

"I can think of a good excuse." He grins and lays his lips upon yours. "A very good excuse."

-I hope it met your expectations? It is hard to work without a storyline but I hope this is good enough ヽ(*≧ω≦)ノ