Joshua: She's your what?

Dedicated to: @AlethseCantu

You pulled up to the home you shared with your lovely boyfriend of five years, Joshua, only to witness the most horrific thing you've ever seen.

A female which you have never seen in your entire life was standing rather close to your lover, reaching in to kiss him on his cheek as the two embraced each other.

Johsua did absolutely nothing to deter the woman from touching him in any way, shape, or form. Disgusted, you waitied until she pulled away from your home, seeing as Joshua was looking inocent as ever. "Hey jagi-"

"Not in the mood," you immediately brush passed him, continuing the way into the house with a load of groceries in your hands.

"What's wrong? Did I do something?"

"You have got to be kidding me." You roll your eyes, annoyed at his childish act. You believed he thought you were dumb, not seeing as what was up between him and the girl you just saw. "How could you just cheat on me like that after all these years together?"

"What are you-" Joshua stopped mid sentence, searching for his own answers. "Oh her! That was-"

"I don't care Joshua!" You fumed, stomping around the kitchen putting things away.

"Listen she was my-"

You refused to let him speak at a time like this. He had no right acting like he had nothing to be accused of. It sickened you. "I don't want to hear it right now. Just... just give me some space."

"(Y/N)-"

"There are more gorceries in the car." You didn't bother facing him as you finished your words. "You should go get them."

You stood directly in front of Seventeen's fansign table close to where Joshua was in the mix of other fans. The screaming girls gave you a headache for you had come here against your will.

Joshua still insisted on you coming no matter how pissed you were at him. The two of you didn't talk the entire ride. You wouldn't so much as look at him. Yet here you were being the good girlfriend you are supporting him at his fansign. Hooray for him, you thought to yourself. Or should you say, Mansae.

Half way through the event, you hadn't realized everyone went silent and the screaming girls stopped due to the ringing of you ears at the absence of the noise. A microphone being passed down to each member as they all had something to say to wrap up the end of the event.

You smiled as each boy made weird eye contact with you as they spoke as if they knew something you didn't. Your heart rate rose as the microphone got closer and closer to the last of the members, waiting patiently for their turn. Joshua.

Joshua had always managed to capture your full attention no matter how angry you were with him. He was just like that. And there was no fighting it. You found yourself smiling as he thanked the fans and told everyone his hopes for the new album being released.

Bowing respectfully, he attention soon veered over to you, microphone still handy. You heard him speak your name so softly as if he was afraid to hurt you. Eyes locking, you remembered everything that happened the other day.

"(Y/N)," a whisper. "I know you are pissed at me." He got that right. "But trust me, I'm about to make it up to you." Raising a questioning eyebrow, you crossed your arms, emotions unfolding in your stance. He gulped. "Can you come here please?"

This earned several gasped from the crowd knowing you were standing amongst them. Receiving more aws warmed your heart, but couldn't override the shaky yet angry feeling you felt whilst approaching Joshua.

"I didn't know the right way to do this." Joshua bent down on one knee, causing you to cover your mouth with your hands in shock. "And I've been trying to find the right way to do this all along." Joshua olaced the mic down, making this moment mkre private for the two of you. "I can't stand when you're mad and I don't know what I would do without you everyday. But (Y/N), will you please marry me?"

"I-"

"Wait, before you answer that," he stops you before you could utter your response to him that would change the course of your lives together. "The girl you saw yesterday..." You feel your ears heat up at the mention of the predicament. "She was my cousin. I asked her for help so I could figure out the perfect way to propose to you. And here I am."

Tears of guilt washed up on your face, spilling endlessly over your rosy cheeks. "I'm so sorry." Joshua held you in a tight embrace, not seeming like he would let you go for a while. You almost forgot about the large amount of people watching this interesting interaction.

"Don't you ever be sorry." He cooed. "You had every right to be upset." After a few more minutes of hugging, Joshua had to force himself to pull away from you. "Well? I still need as answer." You stared at the ring now on your petite finger.

"I do."