Mingyu: Teach Me

Dedicated to @kind-loiuse

You lay directly on top of the love of your life with your head placed gently on his chest while you peacefully watched TV together. You felt his chest rise and fall with each breath he took, tickling your ear. Turning your head, You place your chin on his chest, looking down at him. He senses you watching him, and turns his head as well, struggling to look at you.

"We should do something," You say, feeling his hands adjust over your back, tightening his grip around you.

He takes a deep breath, "Hm, like what?"

"You told me you'd teach me how to play basketball a while ago?"

He chuckles. "You really want to?"

"As long as we're together then yes of course."

Smiling in the most adorable way ever, Mingyu flips you guys over, so you were now under him. He places a warm kiss to your nose. "Let's go get ready."

"Why are you laughing?" You question Mingyu as you enter the gym, dropping our belongings in some near by bleachers. "Yah! Hajima!"

"I can't help it," he attempts to calm himself down. "I'm not used to seeing you like this." He gestures to your outfit consisting of a tank top, basketball shorts, high socks and sneakers.

"What about it?"

"It looks good on you," he winks, taking the ball from my hands and easily shooting into the nearest basket, making it. "Your turn," he quickly passes you the ball and you catch it easily with both hands.

"Um, okay." Hastily turning yourself the the net, you shoot the ball. It rolled around the rim several time, falling off the side.

"It's okay." Minyu chuckled. "It's your first try. You'll get the hang of it."

Mingyu turns his back on you to fetch a drink from his water bottle. You run over to where the ball was sitting, waiting to be picked up. Creeping over to where your boyfriend was standing, you anticipated him.

Once he turned around, you immediately chucked the ball at him. Minyu's hands shot up, catching the ball just before it came in contact with his face. "Seriously?" he eyes widen, staring at your entirety.

"It's not hard to throw a ball," you put a hand on your hip out, sticking your tongue out at an impressed Mingyu.

"Okay, you're gonna get it." He warns you, and you didn't even have to think before running in the opposite direction of him. "Yah!" He yelled after you, running around the court like children.

You screamed as your shoe laces came undone, almost bringing you down to the cold wooden floor of the court. It was too late to gain your balance before Mingyu took the advantage and tackled you, completing your journey to the ground.

He sat on top of you, pinning your arms down to the ground. "Is this what I get?" you laughed while Mingyu tickled you with quick kissing all around your face and neck. Rolling over you, Mingyu occupied the space next to you, pulling you into him.

He whispered in your ear. "We should do this more often."