Minghao: Rainy Days

Dedicated to: @blue_fire15

There was no better way to spend a cliche day with your boyfriend than cuddling on the couch watching a moving while it poured buckets of rain outside.

Minghao held you close and the two of you lyed there whilst he hugged you from behind. His lips rested on the skin of you shoulder radiating heat through out your body.

The pitter patter of gentle rain silently echoed about the house adding a calming background to the movie you were currently engrossed in. Nothing could ruin this moment, you thought.

You thought too soon. A slight popping sound was audible as the lights began to flicker on and off in the living room. The TV going staticky as all the power in the house eventually went out, leaving you in total darkness except for the faint moon light illuminating through the windows.

"You're kidding me." Minghao sighed behind you, tickling your ear with his breath. You giggled, turning around in his grasp so you were now facing him. You waited for you eyes to adjust, welcoming the newfound darkness.

"It's not so bad," you whispered, grinning at your beautiful boyfriend. He smiled down at you, pulling your head into his chest allowing you to hear his steady beating heart. It was the only thing in this world that could keep you calm.

"What do we do now that our movie shut off?"

You pondered that thought for a moment, thinking of other alternatives for a situation like this. It wasn't thundering or lightning outside. It was just a heavy rain with wind that must've knocked over powerlines of some sort. Nothing dangerous going on. With that thought in mind, you instantly had an idea. "I know."

Sitting up next to Minghao, you straddled his wasit from his position on the couch, surprising him. Leaning down to kiss him softly, he was reluctant to let you go as he slowly pulled away dragging your bottom lip between his perfect teeth. "Good idea," he whispered, causing you to raise a suspicious eyebrow.

"Don't get the wrong idea, pabo," you stand up from the couch earning a disappointed groan from Minghao as you pulled him up with you. All you could do was laugh.

"What idea could be better than-"

"Yah just shut up," you clamped a hand over Minghao's mouth, stopping his childish behavior. "I've always wanted to play in rain."

Minghao looked down at you, studying your eager face. He was in no place to protest. He loved the excitement little moments like these brought to you.

Next thing you know you are being thrown over Minhao's shoulder and carried out front into the pouring man. Playfully slapping his back, he continued to spin you around as you both became soaked from the tons of water coming down on you.

Eventually he put you down, but not letting go of your hand as the two of you began running around like children catching droplets on your tongues and splashing each other with puddles every chance you got.

As you were running from a laughing Minhao, you didn't see the puddle coming up in the direction of you running. You stepped in the edge of the puddle, slipping and expecting to come face to face with the puddle itself.

You were surprised when the harsh contact never came. Instead, you lay safely in the wet puddle on top of your boyfriend who had his arsm wrapped safely and securely around your waist. He had ran to catch you, falling as well in the process. "Thank you," you chuckled as you both were oblivious to how soaked you were getting laying in the rather large pool of rain water.

"I'll always be here to save you," Minghao whispered gently, tucking a strand of wet hair behind your ear.

He pressed his lips to yours, wanting to continue what you potentially started earlier. He wet lips coming in contact with yours. A small make out session erupted between the both of you in the middle of the puddle. Neither of you minded so long as you were together. You were safe. You were loved.

You both just wanted to live in that very moment for as long as time allowed.