Seungkwan: Which door leads to Heaven

Dedicated to: @shiningSM17Es

Night had fallen quicker than expected, painting the sky a mixture of oranges, pinks and purples; rolling black clouds in the distance threatened a storm, and it wasn't going to wait. The cool air was crisp enough to steal away someone's breath with a single gust of wind, and the eerie silence of the night was enough to send anyone into hiding; only the sound of hoofs and carriage wheels against unevenly cobbled road.

Inside of the bobbing coach sat a boy, maybe a man, he was young looking but also manly, possibly in his twenties. He sported a top hat that shadowed his face, so it wasn't a clear picture and a long black cloak with an interior of crimson silk. He sat straight up, looking out of the small window to his right, his deep brown eyes distant.

White specs of snow began to swirl down from the sky, and for the first time that night he moved. He knelt by the carriage door and observed; soft snowflakes spiraled through the sky, kissing the entirety of the carriage as it slowed, just enough to see everything without it being a blur.

A small, unnoticeable smile appeared on his fair face as he extended one of his arm out of the window, the small flakes brushed his skin, sending visible shivers through his body. The snow fascinated him in a way no one who didn't know him could understand; what you may see as a nuisance, he sees as beauty, a work of art.

The carriage soon came to an abrupt stop and he returned to his seat, the coachman traveled to the door and opened it, bowing.

"We are here sir."

Without a word, he stepped off the coach and walked to where the large black stallion stood upfront, he placed a hand on its nose. The stallion let two large clouds slither out of its nostrils as it breathed, it seemed thankful for the show of affection.

He then turned his back to the horse and lifted a black mask to his face and tied it with silk ribbons, warm music filled the cold night, luring the demons that comes with it. He gave a small bow to the carriage man before setting off to the front entrance of a mansion, that was open to all.

As he entered the front door he was welcomed by two pretty figured girls in long white dresses, they offered to take his cloak and hat, but he smiled politely and shook his head. He walked in a little further to where he was greeted again by a tall, elegant man with salt and pepper hair, who held lists of the names of people who where allowed to enter.

"Good evening sir, may I take your name?"

The young man looked at the older man with a smile on his lips. "Boo Seungkwan"

He flicked through the sheets of fine paper until he got to the right letter, then for a few moments scanned the names until he eventually found the right one. He marked a line through his name and then smiled back to the boy and stood aside.

"Welcome to the masters masquerade ball, you may enter."

The room was full of moving bodies, swaying to the music; men and women hiding behind masks. The colour's varied from white to gold. Matching ball gowns and suits, sparkling masks, but one girl in particular drew the boys attention away from the other women.

She wore a dress of black and crimson red, along with a matching black lace mask. Her soft hair fell in curls down to her elbows and her glittering eyes peered out from behind the mask, watching his every move. The corners of her plump red lips were being pulled up into a slow grin before she swirled into the ocean of people and disappeared.

In shock the boy began to push his way through the crowd to pursue the ghostly girl, being pulled on by women who found him appealing. He moved through the crowd swiftly before coming to a long, dim corridor that was full of talking couples, but at the end of the corridor she stood.