Hoshi: Fansign Gone Wrong

Dedicated to @parkingminghao

You couldn't begin to remember when you'd starting counting down the days to the Seventeen fansign. It was something you'd been able to save up for finally a couple months ago, yet it still felt as if you've waited you whole life to be here.

You stood in a large room, lines and lines filled with girls and boys just waiting for the same opportunity as you. The loves of your life in the same room, breathing the same air, just inches from their touch.

The long table's view, holding thirteen beautiful boys, was blocked by several heads who were just inches taller than you. What you would give for them to be just a head shorter than you.

None the less, you had no room to complain as you still had the perfect of one member in particular. The many faces waiting impatiently in line sculpting the perfect line of vision.

Hoshi.

His kind aura reflected throughout his smile as he was patient and genuine with each and every fan tha came his way. The smile never once left his face while simply looking at that little squish made my blush.

Seeing as the line was moving anytime soon, you rest on your hip whilst reaching into your pocket to grab your phone. Unfortunately luck was not on your side this evening.

With too many full bags and merchandise in your hands and around your arms, your phone unwilling slips from your hands, forcing you to fumble around with it as you attempt to lrevent it from falling at a dangerous height.

Hands finally controlling the frazzled phone, your fingers slide unconsciously across the screen, apparently opening the camera application and snapping off a picture or two. Your phone sounds being turned on all the way up because of the idiot you were, a loud shutter sound was followed by each time you accidentally hit the camera button.

Looking up from your phone immediately, you could already see several heads turned in your direction at the commotion you had just caused. Signs hanging around the building were clear enough warnings to everyone here that there were no acceptions when it came to taking pictures.

Especially not around Seventeen. Your heart pounded out of your chest as now not only fellow fans watching you in amusement, but so were the security guards watching over the table.

You shrunk in your form, going to shove your phone back into your pocket until you feel your dominant arm being grabbed. Suddenly, a force ripped you from the line as you watched several fans trying to shove each other out of the way, wanting to steal the now open spot in line as you essentially lost it. Watching as your hopes of meeting Seventeen going down the drain.

"I'm sorry miss," began the security guard from in front of the one that was holding you back. "But no pictures are allowed to be taken in here. We're going to have to ask you to kindly leave."

"But I didn't take any one purpose!" you retorted, struggling against the large man.

"We don't have time for an explanation," the guard struggled to hold you, harshly grabbing your wrists in attempt to take your phone.

You struggled and wriggled around with all youd might to be free from his grasp. "It was an accident!"

"You need to leave." The guards just repeated themselves, not seeming like they'd ease up on you anytime soon.