Woozi: Taken

Dedicated to: @PwincessYeyin

One year today, yep. A miracle.

How I managed to score such a wonderful person I don't know, but what I do know is that I love him with all of my heart, hell! Even my soul.

Every single time our gazes lock, the world vanishes and it is just me and him, me and Jihoon... Me and my boyfriend.

He is laid on his back, the sun filtering through the curtains and delicately stroking his ivory skin, my leg perched on his thigh, my head on his chest. His strong and steady heartbeat thumping strongly on my temple, music of his body. If time had stopped and I had to live in this moment for the rest of my life, I wouldn't have a single complaint.

I gently pull away from him, preying I don't wake him and I am successful... Obviously. He looks like an angel as he turns on his side and curls into a ball, surrounded by the duvet made nest.

I shower and dress in a flowing white lace dress, it perfectly compliments my figure, there is no denying it; I apply some mascara and tie back my hair in a messy ponytail.

As I leave the bathroom, a cloud of mint scented steam follows me and I meet an empty, unmade bed.

"Morning kitten," a low and husky tone.

My eyes dart to the door and sure enough, Jihoon is leaned against the door frame, topless. His body muscular, though he hides it beneath all his baggy clothes, I am greeted each morning by a partially naked Woozi with only a pair of low slung sweats.

I avert my eyes, pinpricks of heat exploding through my cheeks even though we have be dating for a year... That is 365 days -give or take- of meeting this beautiful sight each sunrise.

I gather my wits and plant my hands on my hips, lifting my chin, a defence mechanism... Or a habit I have never been able to break.

"Get dressed, we are going out." I order with relish.

He barks out a laugh, "Yes ma'am."

I sit at the island in the centre of our kitchen, palming a cup of americano whilst I wait, Jihoon is surprisingly quick at getting ready and looking flawless no matter what he wears.

As the cool marble of the counter tops press against my skin, goosebumps fall and rise along the length of my arm, I laugh as the words 'Mexican wave' come to mind.

Knock knock

I look towards the door and my brows furrow, who would be calling at this time in the morning..?

The muffled pitter patter of water droplets on porcelain hums through the air as I make my way to the door, still confused by the morning visitor.

When the door opens, a beautiful Asian girl with long and silky black hair greets me with a smile, a smile that soon fades to a thin line. A muscle ticks in her jaw and she clenches her teeth before forcing the smile to materialise once more.

"Hello," she bows. "I am your new next door neighbour, Taemin."

She rests one hand on her elbow before offering a small pink box topped with a little bow with her other hand, the smile all teeth and no meaning. I retrieve the box with both hands and return the deep bow before stepping aside to let her inside.

"I am Y/N, my other half is just showering, he should be out soon." I grit out.

The tension between us is suffocating and I have no idea why; something about her is causing my senses to overload.