Prologue

Caught you” said that deep voice that makes my hair goes up these days.

I gasped in horror, opening my eyes and seeing Chanyeol leaning beside my locker with a smirk on his face.

I’m aware of the looks everyone was giving us. He’s Park Chanyeol after all. And he’s talking to me in the middle of the day, in broad daylight, in the eyes of everyone. It’s almost the end of lunch time and there’s a reasonable amount of students in the hallways already.

I panicked. I don’t think they heard what he said but the looks they were giving us were of looks of interest. They’re interested as to why Park Chanyeol, school varsity would want to talk to someone like me. He and I don’t run in the same circle.

How did he get here so fast? He’s just there, sitting with Yifan and the other players.

“We need to talk.” He continued when I continued to stare at him like I’ve seen ghost.

I closed my mouth and true to my words, a lot were really looking at us.

I couldn’t speak. I can feel their stares and me being an awkward person, am not comfortable with the level of their scrutiny on me.

So I did the first thing my defense mechanism tells me to do.

I ran.

--

Oh my god please tell me what you think about it HAHA! So this one's light... well at first. I MIGHT put trigger warning as the chapter goes on because I'm planning something... but I won't tell you haha!! Anyways, hope you enjoy this and nyaaaa. Bye!