3;

*Brooke's P.O.V.*

I walked into homeroom and sat in my seat in the back left corner next to Matt who was already there.

"Hey," I said to him, scattering my homework I didn't do yet in front of me.

He didn't answer making me slightly annoyed. "Hello?"

"Matty, are you dead?"

"Brooke I swear to god if you call me Matty again-" He warned with a ticked off expression on his face.

"Sorry Matty, now what's wrong?" He sighed and put his face in his hands.

"Nothing just annoyed with yesterday. Nate really gets on my nerves. I don't think Jocelyn nor Athena should be around him."

I nodded my head in agreement. "I told Athena that but she just doesn't listen to me ever."

"Well she should. You're a good friend for looking after her. She ju-"

"Goodmorning class," Mr. Connors interrupted, closing the classroom door.

"Today we are having an assembly talking about sa-" Mr. Connors was now interrupted by a knock at the door.

He opened the door reveling a tardy,
Nate Maloley.

"Sorry I'm late. I was making out with my girlfriend." He informed the class, spitting out his gum and taking off his sunglasses.

I rolled my eyes and sat back in my chair.

Wait until Athena hears this one.

__________

I sat down at our table and opened up my chicken salad.

"I found out who that blue eyed boy is. He's in my chemistry class. His name is Nash and I want him bad." Jocelyn told us taking a sip of her chocolate milk.

Athena chucked a grape at her head. "You're too young to like boys." She said even though she was only 2 months older than Jocelyn.

"Speaking of liking boys," I smirked putting my fork down.

"You like somebody?" Jocelyn asked sitting up.

"No but Nate does." I said getting Athena's attention. "He's taken, Athena sorry. Apperently he was making out with his girlfriend in the hallway today before homeroom."

"Yeah I know. He's a really good kisser."

"Wait what?"

"I'm Nate's girlfriend. He asked me out yesterday after I left your house. Oh by the way Brooke you can't sit here anymore." She spoke in a serious tone making me upset.

"Why not?"

"Well Nate's sitting here now and he doesn't exactly like you. But that's ok you can sit with that Mike kid. Oh and Nate said I can't hang out with you as long as you hang around Mike."

"It's Matt," I murmured grabbing my things just as Nate showed up and starred at me like I was something someone would find stuck to the bottom of a trash can.

"Hey babe." He said leaning over the table kissing Athena.

I stood up and looked at Jocelyn. She simply shrugged her shoulders.

For the rest of lunch I sat by myself thinking of the good times I've had with Athena and Jocelyn knowing we wouldn't have those times anymore.

________

As I headed for the front  of the school I saw Nate sticking his tongue down Athena's throat. It made me want me to gag. 

I saw Matt walking out and I ran up to him catching his attention.

"Hey Brooke." He smiled putting his arm around my shoulder. "How was your day?"

I sighed and explained to him what happened today.

"It's ok, she's not worth it anyway." He confirmed to me. "I'll be your best friend now."

___________

Hey guys thanks for reading the third chapter! :)

Please vote and comment if you enjoyed!

                             ~Brooke