8;

A/N: How do you feel about the characters so far?

I switch POV's frequently in this chapter I hope that doesn't annoy you.

Enjoy;

*Athena's P.O.V.*

This was the kind of thing I liked.

Just Nate and I walking through the woods, hand and hand, talking about everything in life. He was special. I like special.

"So for homecoming I think we should match. Like your color dress can match my tie and-"

"Who said I was going with you?" I asked stopping in my tracks.

"Well we're dating aren't we? I figured we were going together."

I crossed my arms over my chest. "I want to be asked like everyone else does. Like if we were getting married I wou-"

"Woah marriage?" Nate asked in sort of a freaked tone.

"Athena I'm too young to get married. I can't commit to my own self half the time."

"I never said we were getting married. It was an example. Anyway, I want to be asked like it's a special event. Not just some dance."

"But it is just some dance!" I rolled my eyes and watched as Nate began digging through a shrub that was on the side of the trail we were on.

A few seconds later, he appeared with a berry and got down on his right knee and began to speak. "I've never been in love before. Not until I saw you. And you should be able to see how much I love you because I'm getting my new pants dirty." He chucked fixing his hair.

"Anyway, Athena Rose, will you come with me to homecoming?"

I smiled and approached him as he stood up. "I'd love to baby."

__________

"I think you should get this," Jocelyn said holding up a beautiful lime green dress in front of my body. "It's gorgeous." I whispered grabbing it out of her hand.

I walked into the changing room and slipped the dress on. It was beautiful. I slipped it off and checked the price tag. "246$" I almost passed out at the price.

I changed back into my hoodie/leggings/Vans combo other wise known as my everyday look because I hate t-shirts, jeans, and Converses. I'm
picky but I knew for a fact that this dress was something I really liked.

I left the changing room and met up with Jocelyn who stood outside holding her light blue dress that she was getting. "I like it." I said making her jump up and down. "We're going to homecoming!"

*Homecoming Morning*

I shot up from my sleep and threw up all over my sheets. I panicked feeling rose over to me and I ran to the bathroom.

My mom came running into the bathroom and noticed that I was puking. "Oh no sweetheart what's happened?" She asked holding my hair back and rubbing my back for me.