22;

Week of Updates- Day 1

_One Month Later_

*Abby's P.O.V.*

"Here come the love birds." Nash gagged as Matt and I walked up to our lunch table hand in hand.

I rolled my eyes and reached over the table dumping his chocolate milk into his pasta.

Jocelyn looked up at me and smirked. "Good job Abby," she laughed high fiving me.

Nash pouted as Jocelyn placed a kiss on his cheek. "Talking bout love birds," I mumbled turning my attention to the other side of the table.

Ashley sat in between Nash and Shawn and Athena sat between Nate and I. Ashley was talking to them about some guy she thought was hot. The whole time Shawn was giving her death glares.

"Who's hot," I asked engaging into the conversation, "Bucky Barnes?"

Suddenly, I felt someone's hand on my shoulder. "Shutup Abs, your mine and only mine." Matt said kissing me quick with his soft lips.

I smiled as he wrapped his arm around my shoulder. "Bucky is still my baby," I said, "HAVE YOU GUYS SEEN CIVIL WAR YET?" I yelled excitedly.

Athena looked at me annoyed, "Abby I love you but nobody gives a living crap and there's some hot guy now according to Ashley. His name is Alex something or another."

"Well I don't know exactly if he's hot or not because he doesn't come until January 6 it's only the 4th." She told us. "But I found his Instagram and damn." She said making Shawn clench his jaw more. Just then, Shawn grabbed Ashley's hand and pull her off.

"Uh oh she bouta get some." Nate said taking Ashley's half eaten sandwhich and eating it for her.

__________

"Alright class," Mr. Connors said walking to the front of the class with a stack of papers.

"I have finished grading all of your assignments just last night. All of you did pretty well. Ecspecially the one pairing with a perfect score. Congratulations Abigail and Matt for getting a perfect score." He annouced making Matt turn to me and pull me into a hug and kiss me.

Nate coughed and looked back at us, "get a room."

"How about you get a room to study in." Mr. Connors commented hitting Nate with the stack of papers.

Mr. Connors then proceeded to pass out the papers. "Good job you two," he said dropping the packet in front of us.

"Did we really get a 100?" Matt asked smiling from ear to ear.

"We did!" I squealed hugging him again.

"Can I talk to you for a second?" Mr. Connor's said approaching me again.

I looked over at Matt who was too busy going through our packet. "Uh, sure." I said getting up and following him out into the hallway.

"We have a new student starting here on the 6th and I would like you to be his tour guide. His name is Alex and he's moving here from California." He explained to me.

"Who moves to Virginia from Cali?" I asked him in shock which made him chuckle.

"Are you okay with being his tour guide? Maybe introduce him to your group of friends? I know you're fairly new here so I feel like he'd be a good match for you."

I nodded in agreement, "I don't see why not."

"Great," he smiled and ushered me back into the classroom.

***

I walked into homeroom to see Matthew talking to the new kid. At least he's making friends before he meets his tour guide, that's good, right?

Matt saw me by the door and waved me over.

"Alex, this is your tour guide, aka my beautiful girlfriend, Abby. Abby, this is Alex." I smiled at him as Matt introduced us and shook his hand.

"Nice to meet you, Alex." I said honestly.

"You too," he blushed looking down.

___________