Chapter 15

Waking up I was starting to dread myself for being caught by the maniac, twice. I was sitting in a comfy chair with my hands and legs tied. Lovely! Looking around I could see some monitors, blinking my eyes to focus more I saw Sam tied up and still unconscious, the next monitor showed two figures, leaning over as far as I could go I saw Chris and Ashley tied up sitting across from each other, tied up and unconscious. I need to wiggle out and help the guys, I kept wiggling up nothing was loosening, all  of a sudden I could hear footsteps coming closer to the room. I stopped wiggling around and pretended to be unconscious, just as I closed my eyes the door opens, I could hear the footsteps go to where the monitors were and then I could hear them making there way to me. They stopped just in front of me and I felt a gloved hand caress my cheek, getting disgusted I wanted to bite his hand how dare he touch me.

"Beautiful I know you're conscious. Why not opening up those pretty eyes for me" I opened my eyes but my eyes have lost their beauty and have been replaced with hatred.

"Don't touch me" I say nudging his hand.

"Awe why so mad? Is it cause Chris killed whatever his name was?"

"Josh. His name was Josh and Chris didn't kill him you did!"

"No I didn't kill him I just gave Chris a choice and he chose to kill him. Why does it matter? It's not like you loved him or anything"

"BECAUSE I DID LOVE HIM! I loved him from the bottom of my heart and now he's gone..." With that I fell silent, before I could say anymore I could feel wetness down my cheeks. With everything that was going on I couldn't hold it anymore; My friends are dead and now the one I cared most for is dead. The masked man just stood looking at me, I looked down not wanting him to see me cry anymore.

"Did you truly love him?" I didn't want to talk to him anymore why does he want to know so bad. It's not like he has feelings, for if he did then he wouldn't be hunting us. I just kept softly crying, being strong has it's limits and I've truly excessed my limits. The masked man bent over and looked at me, he put his hands on his mask and started to take it off. I looked up a bit to see who was underneath the mask. I took off his mask and I held my breathe, it can't be.

"Josh?"

"Hey Y/n" he looked sorrowful.

"No this isn't real. I saw you get cut in half. I'm just going crazy" I shake my head and close my eyes.

"Y/n, you're not going crazy I promise. It's all a prank" He placed both of his hands on my either side of my face and keeps whispering for me to open up my eyes. I slowly open my eyes and still see Josh.

"Prank? You were getting really angry when you thought I pulled a prank on you. Why the retaliation? They told me they didn't do the Ouija board incident" He looks even more sad and drops his hands.

"That's why I didn't tell you before. You were the only one that went after the girls, you tried to save them whereas the others didn't do SHIT! They all deserve this!" His mood changed. Oh no he hasn't been taking his meds.

"Josh have you been taking your meds?"

"Maybe, I think I've forgotten a couple dozen times", I knew it.

"Josh this you need to take them. I know that what they did wasn't right but they didn't know that the girls would die that day. Please take your meds I have your meds in my pocket, just take some for me please"

"I'll take them when the game is over. I wanted to make sure that you were safe but you kept persisting on helping them, why?"

"Because everyone makes mistakes you can't hold a grudge forever. I love you but this is wrong you need to stop the game"

"I love you too but I can't, don't you see that this will make me better. Revenge is the best medicine" I tried to wiggle closer to him if I can just calm him down like I did when he freaked out at home than he will at least think logically. I feel a sharp edge and start to move the rope with my hands against it.

"What if Chris chose to save you and not Ashely? Ashley would be dead and that's not right!"

"If Chris did chose to save me then the machine would still go to me but we all know Chris is a hopeless romantic" I looks at the monitor and see that Chris and Ashley are starting to wake up. Josh seems to notice and watches them and they looked frantic, crap I need to hurry up and give Josh his meds, I refuse to give up on him. The ropes are almost cut just a few more and THERE WE GO. I push the ropes off and grab one of the pills in the small package and stick it in my mouth I quickly grab his face and smash my lips on his. He gets into the kiss and I push the pill with my tongue in his mouth he realizes what I did and tries to push me away but I cling to him, he finally gives up and swallows it. Even though he swallowed the pill we keep kissing, the thought of losing him took a toll on me and I just needed him. The kiss started to get intense he moved his hands to my sides, he took off his gloves and started to rub my sides. Our lips moved in sync, I put my hands in his hair for gently pulling his hair which gained me a couple of moans from him.

We were both getting into it but all of a sudden we heard a gun shot and I pulled away to look at the monitor and saw that Chris had a gun to his head. Josh noticed and got up putting his gloves and mask back on quickly and headed for the door I followed right now his trail but he grabbed the door and slammed it shut, he locked it and said a quick sorry and that he loved me. Banging on the door for him to let me out, I stopped when I couldn't hear his footsteps anymore. I grabbed the bottom of the chair and smashed it against the doorknob it gave and I threw the chair behind me running to the basement. I see Chris, Ashley, Sam, Mike and Josh, Josh is laughing about everyone being an internet sensation.

"He is definitely off his meds" Chris says, I walk over to Ashely and put my hands on her face to check her out she looks like she has a huge bruise on her eye and she hold onto my side for comfort. Sam looks at me and I just nod at her.

Mike and Josh talk back and forth and I wiggle my way out of her grasp and went to Chris I kneed down to his level and hugged him.

"I didn't know he was off his meds. I just gave him one but it'll take a while for it to kick in. Even though I wasn't in on it I'm truly sorry" he hugged back and squeezed me tight.

"It's okay Y/n you didn't know how could you he fooled all of us. I'm also sorry for 'killing' Josh back there before we knew this was a prank" We pulled away and told him a quick no problem.

All of a sudden Mike yells something that captures all of our attention.

"Jessica is FUCKEN DEAD!"

"What?"

"Did you hear me. Jessica is dead and YOU ARE GONNA FUCKEN PAY YOU DICK!"

"Mike wait" Mike made his way towards Josh and I knew that this wasn't going to end well. I ran towards Josh and pushed him out of the way but the next thing I knew it my face was hurting and I was on the ground.

"Mike you hit her. YOU HIT Y/N"

"I didn't mean to she pushed Josh out of the way"

Authors note

Wow! everyone seems to love this story and I'm really glad! it means so much to me that everyone reads it and I love writing it. You all are awesome, I've recently come down with the cold so I'll try my best to keep updating but if I can't for a day or two then it's cause of my stupid cold. But anyways have a good day/night and I'll see you later.