Will you be mine

Previously:
If only I had the courage to say
I love you.~
[Dave's thoughts]
{Karkat's thoughts}

The two cuddled in silence for a few minutes wishing that they could have something stronger than hugs, stronger than a regular, friendly laugh. A laugh that would show the other that they had found a lover who would always make their purest laugh show in the darkest of times. But, enough with that.

Heading to the kitchen, they caught a glimpse of Dirk and Jake snuggling on the couch. They fixed some cereal and headed to the couch after ward. "Hey karkles, you still cold?" "...yeah, why?" Dave got up and retrieved a hoodie with a broken disk on it. "Here" when the troll finished putting it on, he realized it was all the way down to his knees. "Dave! This hoodie is bigger than me."
"Well, you were cold weren't you?"
"Yeah..."
"And for extra warmth..."
Dave pulled Karkat onto his lap and wrapped his arms around him.

"Aww Dirk, it looks like your bro has found someone!" Jake whispered into his ear."nah, they're just "friends"."
The British boy gave a smirk. "I can fix that!"
"Hi there, I'm Jake English! What might your name be?" He said a bit too cheery for the troll. "Karkat, why do you want to know." "Can I talk to for a minute?" Karkat looked at Dave and walked off with English.
"So why did you-"
"You like him, don't you?"
"What? How'd you know?!"
"You're sitting on his lap, wearing his hoodies, the way you two talk to each other. It is obvious."
"Well not to him. He probably doesn't even like me like that."
"I can find that out." Jake said as they walked back to the two striders. " Dave, can I talk to you for a minute!" He pulled the blonde boy to his room and shut the door.
"You know you like Karkat so why don't you just go for it already! He is right there, and not to mention on your bloody lap! You striders truly need to be more upfront with your feelings.now you go in there and flirt it up."

"W-wow Jake, you know what, I do like him, I will go flirt and I will be upfront with my emotions. But I'm gonna need your help, I  have a plan."
-
As they walked back in the room Jake got onto Dirk's lap and gave him a kiss. "What did I do to deserve that~?" Dirk asked with red dusting his cheeks." Just go along with it."

Dave walked straight to Karkat and sat him on his lap again, this time facing him. "You're really adorable like this you know." "Pfft more like, adorabloodthirsty, yeah! " "oh kitkat, you have something on your nose."
Really what is i-" Dave gave him a peck on the nose. As he pulled back the troll grew bright with blush. "Don't worry I got it Karkat." "Thanks, hey Dave." "You got something on your cheek."
Karkat kissed him on the cheek and gave a small laugh as Dave's cheeks grew a dark pink. "What's wrong blondie? "Kat" got your tongue?"
"I wish."  The two went back to Dave's room and sat on the bed. "How about we play a game?" Asked a smirking Karkat. "Sure thing, just know that whatever it is you will lose." "Ok, but the game is called fanfiction serene."
The troll pulled out his phone and typed in their names on a website. After a few seconds the page had made an entire story about them. "Whoever can't take the heat loses" "your on." Said a determined Dave. "Wait, what happens if you lose?" "Well, the winner gets the loser to do whatever he wants for however long he wants." "Now I'm definitely not losing ." "Yeah right blondie," 
Dave started:
His story:nsfw
As the couple got back into the house they sat on the couch, still dripping wet from the rain outside. "Hey,Karkat..." Dave asked. "Yes." Dave snaked his arm around the others waist as he lifted his shirt. "You know I love you right?" "Well of course" his other hand pulled Karkat into his lap and slowly rubbed downward. The troll let out a small moan as Dave kissed and nibbled at his neck. "You're so cute like this you know~"

Oh god, when Dave agreed to this he didn't think it was this bad! The last thing he needs is to be Karkat's personal slave, or would that be a bad thing? Yes it absolutely would.