Oh god

FUCK fuck fuck I'm sorry. I edited the latest chapter which took me months and it deleted and it was huge and super important. I feel that the book is really becoming very disappointing and this accident really made me realize. Though I hate doing this I have to summarize what happened in the deleted chapter.

Gamzee and Karkat wake up and discuss things like Dave and karkat's feelings towards him. Karkat thinks about his feeling towards everyone, realizing that he has feelings for Dave and gamzee. He thinks about how he's always had a thing for GAMZEE ever since they were little, and then to Dave who was there whenever with no questions asked whatsoever. But he decides to keep it to himself.When Karkat realizes that he really doesn't feel like walking to school he calls Dave. In the car, Dave asks Karkat if he's ok, how he's been. Karkat senses that there was an awkward silence and decides to tell Dave that he still does like him, but he doesn't know if he can really try a relationship again. Dave notices the faded mark of the bruise on karkat's face and promises that he will change, no matter what. When they make it to school it's just like any other day, though during lunch Kurloz walks up and greets him. Karkat, though surprised, gives him a hug and they talk about what has been going on. Dave and Karkat, afterwards, go into i the bathroom and Dave's accidentally shows KARKAT she's jealous of clowns. Karkat  sighs and pulls him into a hug, shaking his head.  They share a cute, fluffy moment and walk back out to talk to john and Jane. Jane makes a joke about john claiming to be a sports fan. After school Gamzee calls karkat asking if he can come home ASAP. When he gets there gamzee tells him that he is running low on sopor and that he was worried. Karkat pulls him to a closet near the pantry, pulling a medium sized jar of sopor from the back. Gamzee and him hug. They share a cute moment of hugs and small cheek kisses.Karkat tells him that he thinks he has red feelings for him and Dave. Gamzee pauses, looking him into the eyes. He tells Karkat that he can't help him with that, because it would be wrong to choose who Karkat wanted to be with instead of letting him choose himself. So Karkat asks Dave to come over and he explains the situation. Of course Dave and Gamzee tell him that it's his choice and that they'd be there no matter what.

and i feel really fucking shitty for even posting this, but i don't have a really good memory. so i'm giving you the opportunity to choose who karkat end up with.

i want to make this story more interactive so im giving you the choice of

gamzee

dave

no one

both of them

just comment on which one you would like to see and ill choose the most voted for.]

Also, im doing a contest for a chance to win a story of character pairing of whichever two characters you want. even if they're not in the homestuck fandom. ill even do Original Characters! i just hope you guys are ok with this shit post of a story...