P R O L O G U E

P R O L O G U E

I was totally in love with him. Like everything I need to give, I gave. All of the happiness I came up with him, that anytime could wash out by the pain he leave to me.

Akala ko masaya na, magiging kami in the end pero I'm hoping for those reason into a wrong guy. Hindi ko naisip na sa mga masasayang pagkakataon na binigay niya sa akin, hindi ako naging handa sa mga sakit na pwede niyang ibaon sa puso ko.

I was drowned by his romantic words, that I forget what is real between the words he said.

I love you is the most common word you'll receive from the one you love but then, so I thought, I don't love you is the most painful words I've heard from him. Na hindi ko maatim kung totoo nga ba ang mga binitawan niyang salita dahil para sa akin, it was just a prank of him.

But it doesn't.

He mean it. He mean all of the words he said to me.

Na hindi niya ako mahal. Na pumatol lang siya sa akin just to forgive what I want... and it's him. I thought everything we've been through is real and enough for me to believe that love is real.

And I know, I've been fooled by his words, his actions and all he does.

He kills me softly that I beg him not to leave me. To love him more but he's not a person who could fall for a pleases. He's a bitch, playboy, a coldhearted and only thing I know is he had no heart loving anyone.

I let myself time heals me, from the wound he gave me. And now, I'm fully recovered of what he did.

Kung noon, ginawa ko ang lahat para hindi ako iwan ng taong minahal ko. Na sumugal sa mga bagay na hindi mo naman dapat ginagawa pero ngayon, I can do it by myself.

Learn from the things and make a way for a better girl you've hurt.

And that's me, Courtney Aberdeen Rouella the one had been hurt and you, Eldine Kyan Faciano, beware 'cause you don't know what happened when got the word move on.

Step out, 'cause a man like you deserves no one.