First day of high school

Writer: Sorry if there is any spelling mistakes or errors

Alana's POV:
It was the first day of high school, and I was at my locker getting ready for period 1 and my best friends Maddi and Amanda came running up to me telling me about this new student called Ethan, and at first I was like ok ok calm down but then he walked past us and obviously I took a glimpse at him and he looked back at me and I blushed.
I couldn't believe my eyes, it just happened. He looked so hot, his hair looked very messy. He was wearing a black t-shirt, jeans and white converses.

The bell rang!!!

Ethan's POV:
As I walked in the hallway I saw a beautiful girl with brown and ginger curly hair and brown diamond eyes, she looked so cute in her ripped white shorts and a t- shirt that said "wild at heart" she was so attractive I couldn't get my eyes off her.

Alana's POV:
It was time for me to head to the science lab for period 1, as I walked in the door I see Ethan slouching down in his seat ready to start class. I walk in and Mr Salvator looks strait ahead at me and I move to my seat but there was another student that took my original seat so Mr Salvator told me to sit next to Ethan.