He leaves to L.A

Writer: Sorry if there is any spelling mistakes or errors

Alana's POV:
I am still in my bed on my phone going on all my social media and random stuff like that and then all of a sudden I see Ethan's name come up on the screen and I am starting to worry what is happening because he never calls me this early in the morning. So I answered the call and said
Me: Hey baby good morning, what's up!
Ethan: Ummm well I really don't want to say this and it wasn't my decision it was my parents, and I was arguing with them not to do it but my parents want to go to L.A for a while, we are leaving tomorrow.
Me: ( crying ) ( sniffles) please don't go babe I am going to miss you so much and Cameron and Isabella are going to get married soon please don't go. I'm going to be so lonely without you. Can I come with you Ethan, please.
Ethan: (crying) No babe stay home I know you want to come but you can't. I am so so sorry for doing this. And say to Amanda and Cameron that I wish for all the best in there future ok.
Me: ok baby! Have a safe trip and I love you so so much, I am going to miss you like crazy.
Ethan: Me to my baby girl.
Me: I love you
Ethan: No I love you more.
Me: bye (crying) (slamming phone)

Ethan's POV:
I am so sad to hear her voice like this, not even being able to talk it is just so so sad. I don't know how I am ever going to make it up to her.

Alana's POV:
I am so upset I feel so weak I can't even talk. Ethan is the one that lights my world, and no one else but him he is funny, cute, and most of all the best boyfriend ever and I am going to miss him so much. This is not a good way to start off the morning. Could it get any worse.