Sunday Funday with (Ethan)

Writer: Sorry if there is any spelling mistakes or errors

Alana's POV:
I wake up to my phone vibrating, it's Ethan saying
Ethan: hey baby girl
Ethan: there is that fair on today wanna come with me ,you can even bring Amanda and Maddi with you. And I will bring Kian and Cameron. I'll meet you there ok.
Me: ok babe, sounds good.
Me: cya then.
Ethan: by
I was so exited to spend the day with Ethan and my friends, I went on my phone and texted the girls to see if they could come and they said that they will meet me there. So I quickly got dressed you know just the daily morning routine and headed to the fair....... I saw Ethan standing with Cameron and Kian waiting for me ,so I ran straight to him and jumped on top of him and gave him a kiss. And I gave Cameron and Kian a hug. I saw Amanda and Maddi walking towards us and I gave them a big hug and we where just having a little girl conversation for a little while. And then Ethan said to me " hey lets go on the Ferris Wheel together it will be fun", ok I said while smiling at him. We both hopped on together and then we started to have a deep conversation together about our past lives. And I was very emotional in that conversation but also very confident and comfortable around him while talking about this because usually I don't open up to anyone like this. As I was talking a tear came running down my eye and down to my lips and all of a sudden Ethan put his hand under my chin and lifted my head up towards his eyes and kissed me passionately and then he said "if this is to serious for you to talk about than we don't need to talk about this". And I said no no it's fine it's just very emotional for me that's all. And he said "that is fine, I just don't want to see you like this, I want to see you happy".

Ethan's POV:
I didn't mean to bring up the subject it's just I wanted to know more about her that's all. I love her so much and I don't want to see her like this I just want her to move on from that and enjoy the rest of her life in happiness with me and everyone around her.

Alana's POV:
We got off the ride and Ethan and Cameron and Kian went on this scary ride together that me and Maddi and Amanda didn't want to go on so we were just sitting down and watching them have fun and talking about how cute they are.

2 hours later of absolute fun.........

Ethan's POV:
We where all getting tired so me and Alana said by to our friends and I dropped her off at her house and I said to her I didn't mean to start that conversation but I wanted to know more about you and I was hoping you wanted to know more about me as well that's why. And she said " no that's fine I completely understand where you are coming from. I knew she was very tired so I said sweet dreams my little princess and gave her a kiss. And she said " good night, thanks for today I had a great time, love you". Love you to I said.