Day before graduation

Writer: Sorry if there is any spelling mistakes or errors

Alana's POV:
OMG! I can't believe it is nearly the end of the year. It has been the best because so many good things have happened to me in only such a short period of time. This year has went so quick. I can't wait for tomorrow, I hope Mia doesn't get in my way . I go on my phone and check my emails, social media and all that kinda stuff. I get out of bed and do my normal thing and go to school. Graduation is tomorrow and I can't wait. I don't have a dress yet so I am thinking of going to the mall after school with the girls.

Ethan's POV:
Graduation is tomorrow and I can't wait to see Alana in her dress, it has been the best year with her, but it sadly has went so fast, but that is going to break me and Alana up. We will keep going on with our strong relationship, nothing will change hopefully.

End of the day
Alana's POV:
I go to my locker and pack all my homework in my bag, and I get a text from Ethan saying
Ethan: hey what's up!
Me: I am going to the mall with Amanda and Maddi
Ethan: ok well I'm going to Cameron's house and Kian is going to be there we are just going to hang out.
Me: yeh that's cool babe cya later.
Ethan: cya love you
Me: me too.
I walk to the front of the school to meet Amanda and Maddi to go to the mall. As soon as I see them I run and tell them if they could come to the mall with me today and they said yes. So we went to the mall and I picked out a dress and so did the girls. Then we went to Starbucks to get a coffee and we chatted for a little while, then we went to Cameron's house and chilled. It was getting late so after that I went home had a shower got in my pjs and turned on Netflix and watched my favorite show the vampire diaries. I decided to go to bed and get my beauty sleep for tomorrow because I am feeling so so tired, and I have a big day ahead of me.