Day 1 Traveling with (Ethan)

Writer: Sorry if there is any spelling mistakes or errors

Alana's POV:
As I am sleeping I feel someone kiss me on the forehead I open my eyes slowly and it was Ethan he said (Conversation)
Ethan: Morning babe
Me: Good morning
Ethan: Look outside the window
Me: Ethan it's so beautiful
Ethan: I know right, we are in Paris
Me: Ethan I still can't believe we are here, it's like a dream come true I have always wanted to come here and you made it happen for me thank you so much Ethan.
Ethan: Your welcome Alana, I am glad your happy.
Me: (smile)
Ethan: (smile)

Ethan's POV:
I am so happy that we are on this trip together, Alana is so exited and so am I. We are going to be a lot of things together in Paris so it's going to be grate.

Alana's POV:
The hostess said "ok everyone we have just arrived in Paris, our staff will help you get your luggage as quickly as possible and I hope you all had a great flight". Me and Ethan got off the plane and got our luggage. We are at the Paris airport right now , so we walked out of the airport and  walked a couple of streets and sore these amazing cafes that looked so elegant and vintage . After going for a little walk we caught a taxi and Ethan asked the taxi driver "can you take us to the biggest hotel in Paris" and the driver said " yes sir". So we are on our way to our hotel room and we both can't wait to get there and settle down together.

10 minutes later...

We arrived at our hotel room. We walked to the lobby and go our keys to our apartment. We walked up the stairs and once we finally reached our room, Ethan unlocked the door and I just blacked out completely it was just so beautiful the bedroom was a gorgeous white color, everything was absolutely amazing. We unpacked our luggage and settled in together for a busy day in Paris tomorrow.