Beach day with (Ethan)

Writer: Sorry if there is any spelling mistakes or errors

Alana's POV:
It's a really sunny bright day today so me and Ethan wanted to to something. So I asked him (Conversation)
Me: Hey Ethan what do you want to do today?
Ethan: Ummm why don't we go for a swim at the beach?
Me: Good idea Ethan, let's do that
Ethan: Ok

So we both decided to go to the beach, I mean we haven't seen it yet but we can go check it out. So we got up, got dressed and packed our stuff for the beach.

10 minutes later...

We where both all ready so we said by to Daisy and headed off to the beach together.

*Car Drive*

We arrive at the beach and there is so many people sitting down and enjoying the sunshine, getting a tan drinking cold drinks I mean what more could you want. After looking at this beautiful beach for a while we got out of the car took our stuff and walked to the sand. We laid our bags and towels on the sand, and got straight in the water because it is so warm. We both took a step in the water and looked at each other because it is so cold, then Ethan said "1,2,3" we both ran and jumped in at the same time, our heads where both under water so until we needed more oxygen we put our heads up above the water and gave each other a smile and a giggle. We didn't realize , well I didn't realize there was a beach here until today but anyway, it's really nice. So we both had a bit of a swim and a chat, then we went back to shore and sat down together. We are just chilling out and enjoying the sunshine but it is really hot when you get out of the water. 

Ethan's POV:
It's really nice today in New York, me and Alana are having a really nice time at the beach, enjoying the water and the view. I didn't tell Alana what I am doing yet but, in a couple of days I am going to do something that Alana will absolutely freak out about. I'm not really sure how she is going to react but I hope it turns out like I plan it to.

A couple hours later...

It was getting really hot and sweaty to be in the sun for a long time so we decided to go back home so we made sure we have everything and got in the car.

*Car Drive*

We arrive at home, we take our bags out of the car and go inside. We unlock the door and see Daisy charging towards up barking then Alana says "Calm down Daisy it only us" Daisy stops barking then we walk inside. I put my bags down and get a drink from the fridge Alana says "Hey babe can you get me a drink while your there?" I say "Sure" so I get her a drink a put it on the table, she walk over and sits down at the table with me and we both have our drinks. Alana says "Thank you for today babe, it was a really nice day for the beach" I say "No problem, it was a really nice day, and I love that beach too" and she says "me too" we both have a chat about some other things we can put in the house since we only really have things like furniture from our old houses that are still brand new. All I know is we always have a great day together, and it's even better living with each other.