Prom with (Ethan)

Writer: Sorry if there is any spelling mistakes or errors

Alana's POV:
It was the day of prom and I could not wait I was getting so many text messages from Amanda and Maddi saying " it's prom day it's prom day, are you excited" blah blah blah. But really I was, but nervous at the same time to see Ethan. I finished my morning routine and drove to school......

Arrived at school and all I see is posters everywhere saying PROM PROM PROM and each time I saw one I smiled because I could not wait any longer.

Ethan's POV:
I woke up and all that was running through my head was prom and Alana, literally that was all. I couldn't wait though. I finished doing my daily morning chores and went to school and all I could see was posters and people setting up the ball room. I ran into Cameron and he said "hey bro!  you exited for tonight " while giving me punches on the shoulder. Ye can't wait I replied. " oh yeah I bet, because you got that hot babe Alana tonight right" Yeh!. " well I guess I will see you tonight" oh hey is Kian still coming tonight yeh he is coming with Maddi, and I'm going with Amanda" ok great then, well when we pick the girls up we can hang out for a little while. " cool" , cya.

Alana's POV:
It is nearly the end of school finally I feel like it has taken forever. But at least I have something fun to do tonight, so I am happy about that. And suddenly I get a text from Ethan saying " tell Maddi and Amanda to be at your house because me Cameron and Kian are picking you guys up at 9:00pm ok" and I replied by saying ok cool cya then can't wait, he replies by saying " me to Alana".

School ends and bell rings

Alana's POV:
I am at my locker packing all my stuff in my bag, ready to go home Maddi and Amanda rush up to me and says" prom starts at 9:00pm ok" and I said that's fine. And I said but meet me at my house because Ethan, Cameron and Kian are going to pick us up. They say " ok ok OMG so exited see you at 8:00pm than" ok I said.

Later on:
8:45pm

Ethan's POV:
Me, Cameron and Kian are at my house already wearing our suit and just finishing doing our hair. And once we have done that we are going to pick up the girls from Alana's house, and I seriously can't wait to see her.

Alana's POV:
It is 8:50pm and me and the girls are now finished putting on our dresses, hair and makeup and we are all so exited. Next minute I heard a BEEP! BEEP! And it's the guys and we all walk out the door and we see a black limousine out the front of my house and OMG! I was in absolute shock so was the girls all you could hear come out of there mouths was AHHHH!! OMG!!!! But what I was more focused on was Ethan in that black suit with that white shirt and his hair style all messy, it made me want to faint but I kept it together and walked up to him confidently and said WOW! You look handsome tonight, while he wrapped his arms around my waist. And he replied "well you look amazing tonight yourself" and I say well thank you. All of us hopped in the car and headed to the ballroom at our school.

9:00 pm

Ethan's POV:
When all the boys where at Alana's house we wanted to see the girls reactions, and for me it was Alana's especially because she means a lot to me. And her smile just made the start of this night more enjoyable for me. So as we all walked in the ballroom me and Alana hand in hand , all you could hear was loud loud music people dancing with there partners and stuff. And then Kian said" hey guys why don't we all sit at a table and talk about random stuff". And we where just like yeh ok. After that I said to Alana hey want to have some me and you time and she said " I would love to Ethan" and I smiled. We went on the dance floor and started to slow dance and talk about how we feel about each other and I said to her that I am starting to like you more and more each day and she said " well that is a good thing because I actually really like you also because you are a big goof" and I replied by saying to her you know what Alana I have never told you this but I feel so relaxed and comfortable around you and it's a nice feeling. And she stops me right there and leans in for a long passionate kiss and I was fine with that. It was great, and I already knew that I have strong feelings for this girl. And so does she.

Alana's POV:
This was the best night of my life. He made me so relaxed around him and he is so cute and I think that I am developing stronger feelings for him.

11:00pm (Everyone left)

Alana's POV:
Me , Maddi and Amanda where the last ones left and we said bye to each other. And Ethan drove me home. And he said" Alana this was the best day of my life and I am glade I went to prom with you because I wouldn't want to go with anyone else". And I said awwwww you are so cute. He leaned in for a kiss and I gave him a kiss back. It was like all my dreams came true.