Camping with (Maddi,Amanda)

Writer: Sorry if there is any spelling mistakes or errors

Alana's POV:
I am making breakfast and I hear a ring at the door bell. I open the door and its Amanda and Maddi. As soon as I opened the door they gave me a big hug and said
Amanda : Hey Alana we heard from Ethan that he went to L.A don't worry because we got a surprise to cheat you up.
Maddi: We are going to take you camping for the night.
Me: Thank you guys so much, I love you both so much while giving them a hug.
Amanda : Well we just thought it would be a good way to clear you up, I mean since Ethan is gone. But it is only for the night because my wedding is tomorrow.
Me: Oh yeh sure that is fine, and Ethan told me to tell you guys that he wishes the best for your future.
Amanda: Well tell him thank you.
Me: I will.
Maddi: we should get going now so pack your suit case and pillow. Oh and we have our luggage and tent, pillows etc in the car already.
Me: Ok well give me 10 minutes and we can go.

10 minutes later...

Me: Let's go
Alana's POV:
We put my stuff in the car and head off to the beautiful place, where we will stay for the night.
2 hours later...

(Conversation)
Amanda: we are finally here
Maddi: isn't it beautiful Alana
Me: it is very beautiful, and look at the sunset it's gorgeous.

1 hour later...

Alana's POV:
The tent is all set up and we are just sitting outside talking and breathing in the fresh breeze. It is just amazing. I am so happy that the girls did this for me or I would just probably be in my room everyday until Ethan came back. But who known if he even will come back, he barely told me anything.

Next morning.....

Alana's POV:
The next morning we all woke up, stayed in bed for a while and then packed up everything and went home. Last night was great it made me forget about yesterday and all the crying, I still miss Ethan but he might be having a good time in L.A.