Lunch with Ethan's parents/ Notice for readers ⚠️

Writer: Sorry if there is any spelling mistakes or errors

Alana's POV:
I got a text from Ethan the other day. He said that his parents desperately wanted to meet me, I know that I sore his parents at the year 12 graduation and all but they wanted to actually sit down and have lunch with me. So today that is what I am doing. Ethan's parents are coming to his apartment, Grayson also lives there but he won't be there today. So I get dressed into the ( above ) and styled my hair in the ( above ) and also my makeup. As soon as I was opening the door of my car I get a text from Ethan saying "they are going to be here in like 5 minutes are you nearly ready" and I replied by saying " yes I am getting in my car now, cya then". So I got in my car and drove to Ethan's house. I parked my car got out and rang the door bell. Ethan gave me a kiss and then we started to prepare the table.

5 minutes later...

Ethan's POV:
Alana helped me prepare the table and I thought that was so sweet of her. And I hear a knock at the door it's my parents. I open the door and welcome my parents inside I looked over at Alana and she looked so shy in front of them. My parents look over at Alana and I say " well mum dad this is my girlfriend Alana, " and Alana these are my parents Lisa and Sean " and they say nice to meet you Alana, and Alana says nice to meet you Lisa and Sean by shaking each other's hands. So we all sit at the table and then I realise that the turkey was still in the oven I hope it didn't burn. So I said " give me one second and I will be back". I ran straight in the kitchen and got the turkey out. Luckily it was just perfectly cooked. I took the tray of turkey to the dining table and we all sat down to eat our lunch. Alana and my mum where talking about each other's likes and dislikes they seemed to be getting along well, so I was pretty stoked about that. And after lunch my dad took me out side to talk for a while. We went in the backyard and my dad said that she is pretty and he liked her a lot. I looked at the window of the kitchen and Alana was laughing with my mum, I was very happy that both of my parents have approved of her. They know she is the right girl for me.

Alana's POV:
At the start I was really shy to meet them but then when I met them they where very nice people to me, I think they really know how much I care about there son and how much I love him and they both know that I would never do anything to hurt him.

20 minutes later...

Alana's POV:
After our beautiful lunch that Ethan made we all sat down and had a little chat, Ethan's parents said ( conversation)
Lisa: Alana we both think you are an amazing person, and you are so down to earth and I know that you would do anything for Ethan.
Sean: Yes that is right, you are a great person.
Me: Thank you so much, and I want you Lisa and Sean to know that you guys are both beautiful people and you both have amazing personalities.
Sean: Well thank you Alana.
Lisa: Thank you, and also because you are such a polite person.

10 minutes later (after chatting)....

Ethan's POV:
After all that chatter mum and dad had to leave so they said good bye and gave Alana a big hug. I said too bye and thanks for coming and they said " take care Ethan", "you too" I said. " Have a good night", I said. They left and Alana gave me a big kiss we sat down together and she said ( conversation)
Alana: I am so glad I met your parents, they are lovely people.
Me: Thank you so much Alana, you know who else is a great person?
Alana: Who?
Me: You, because my parents thought you where a great person and, she started kissing me stopping me from talking. I didn't bother to break the kiss so I just went with it. After a short make out session,  Alana had to go back home so she gave me the longest most best hug in the world and on the way out the door she said " thank you so much for inviting me here " and I said " your welcome babe anytime my little princess ".

➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖

Hi to all my readers, I hope you enjoyed this chapter. Sorry I have been a bit slack with uploading this week but I promise I will upload more often that is 2 chapters a week but, I just wanted to let all of you know that I won't be uploading for 3 weeks of the school holidays starting from Wednesday the 16th of December- Dolan Twins Birthday!. And just to be fare to you all I have uploaded 6 chapters for those three weeks and not to mention the two chapters for the week before so I am pretty organised with uploading , if you wanted to read my 3 weeks worth of chapters those chapters start from The journey with Ethan to this chapter so please go and check those chapters out. This will be all the chapters for those three weeks. And then I will go back to uploading again after the 3 weeks + I won't be uploading anymore this week .Thank you for reading.