You tell your parents that your engaged

Writer: Sorry if there is any spelling mistakes or errors

Alana's POV:
The time came to tell my parents that I am engaged. So today that's what me and Ethan are going to do, we are going to go to my parents house and tell them the good news.

*Car Drive*

We arrive at my parents house then Ethan says "Hey Alana I'm kind of nervous" and I said "Don't worry babe everything will be fine". We get out of the car and knock on the door. My mum opens the door with a big smile on her face and I say (Conversation)
Me: Hey mum
Laura: Hey sweetie (hugging)
Ethan: Hi Laura how are you?
Laura: I'm good thank you Ethan how are you? (hugging)
Ethan: I'm great thank you, ummm Laura we need to tell you and Dave some news.
Laura: Ok well come in
Ethan: Thank you

We walk inside the house I see dad laying on the couch then mum said to him "Hun can you come and join us at the dinner table, because Alana and Ethan are here and they want to tell us some news" "ok" he said. So we all gathered around the table and I said to mum and dad, "Mum Dad me and Ethan are engaged". I looked at there faces and they looked so happy for me I am glad because I thought they would be so angry but no that are really happy. (Conversation)
Laura: Darling that great
Dave: Awww we are both so happy for you, don't worry we already knew from the start that Ethan would be the right one for you.
Me: Ha ha I know he is such a sweetheart

Ethan looked at me and said " thanks babe" I smiled and mum said " can I look at the ring" I said " yeh sure" I showed her the ring and she said "that is absolutely gorgeous" and I said "well thanks mum" and she said " ha ha no problem Alana". Then Ethan said "Well I would like to thank you both for all your positive compliments and how you took this because it is a big step but it was a good decision" then mum and dad said "no problem darling you are the perfect one for her anyway" Ethan smiled and said "why thank you so much Laura and Dave". And that's how the conversation ended, my parents where glad to hear about the good news.