Breakfast in bed

Writer: Sorry if there is any spelling mistakes or errors

Alana's POV:
It's Saturday morning, and it's our first full day on the beach. I feel like this holiday well not really holiday weekend I mean, but yeah I feel like it is just going so quick. But anyway me and Ethan wake up, and I am literally starving so I ask Ethan if he wants to get some breakfast. I say "hey Ethan do you want to get breakfast now" he says "yeh, you hungry?" I say "yeah I'm starving". So Ethan grabbed the phone in our apartment and called for breakfast.

10 minutes later...

It's been ten minutes and my stomach is grumbling like anything, a lady walks in the door with two trays of some really good smelling food. Me and Ethan get in bed and she passes us the trays of food, we both look down at our plates and we could see some beautiful croissants, berries some freshly squeezed orange juice, and some coffee with a lovely little jug of some syrup and a lovely flower in a small vase. After we have admired the food we are so hungry so we just dived in and went for it.

14 minutes later...

Ethan's POV:
After our amazing breakfast, we grabbed all our stuff put Daisy on the chain and headed out of our apartment door and headed to the beach.
➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖
I want to thank all of you guys for getting me to 5K I really appreciate all you have done for me, I really love writing these chapters for you guys and also to support the Dolan twins. So again thank you all so much I never knew I would get this far. Don't forget to stay tuned for more new and exciting chapters coming soon, like, share and also comment on each chapter if you want. Bye ❤️