Going out/Note for readers!!!

Writer: Sorry if there is any spelling mistakes or errors

Alana's POV:
Today me and Ethan decided to take a walk to one of these popular cafes that is just only a couple blocks away. It's a beautiful sunny day so it felt so good to be outside in the sun getting some fresh air. We arrive at the cafe we got a table and sat down, we looked around and talked about how nice this cafe looks. A waiter came to our table and said "hi Mrs what would you like today?" and I said "hi, ummm can I just get a lemonade" she said "yeh sure" then she looked over and said "what would you like?" Ethan said "can I please get a juice" she said "you certainly can, won't be long" she walked away.

Ethan's POV:
It's such a nice day to be outside, the sun is shining there is no rain what more could you want. Me and Alana are just enjoying our day at this lovely cafe together, Daisy is at home probably tearing the house apart. But it's just such a nice day, the waiter comes back with our drinks and delicately puts them on the table avoiding any spills she said "here you go" then Alana said "thank you" then the waiter walked away. We both chatted and had our refreshing drinks.
➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖
Hi to all my readers, I just wanted to let you all know that I won't be posting every Tuesday's and Thursday's anymore because things are just getting to busy for me and I can't keep up so instead of rushing my book for you guys I just want to post when I have time. So in conclusion I won't be posting on Tuesdays and Thursday's anymore, I will post when I have time and I am not busy. And I am not in anyway going to let you guys down there will still be chapters published. Bye❤️