Road trip with friends

Writer: Sorry if there is any spelling mistakes or errors

Alana's POV:
I really want to do something fun today, that involves me, Ethan and some friends.... I got a great idea I can text Ethan and tell him if he wants to do something with some friends it can be like a day out, that's a great idea. I grab my phone and text Ethan saying (Conversation)
Me: Hey Ethan, I really want to do something fun today how about you.
Ethan: Sure anything you want babe
Me: Cool, well I was thinking if we could invite Maddi, Kian, Amanda and Cameron and  maybe like go on a road trip or something.
Ethan: That's a great idea, and we haven't seen them in ages.
Me: I know, that's why I wanted to do this.
Ethan: Ha ha you always think of great ideas
Me: Awww thanks babe
Ethan: Ha ha love ya too, ummm I am really exited about the house
Me: Same can't wait till we finally move in together, but its probably going to take a little while but I guess it's worth waiting for.
Ethan: Yeh it will take a little while but don't worry days go by weeks go by and before you know it we will always be waking up next to each other not having to text all the time.
Me: Yeh that's so true, can't wait to always be with you.
Ethan: Me too babe, well I will text Kian and Cameron and you can text Amanda and Maddi.
Me: Ok babe sounds good talk soon
Ethan: Ok bye

Ethan's POV:
I end the call and text Kian and Cameron saying (Conversation)
Me: Hey guys me and Alana where wondering if me,you guys and the girls would like to go on a little road trip down to the beach together today?
Kian: Sure that will be great
Cameron: Sure, hey my dads got a blue and white combi we can drive in
Ethan: Really that's awesome can you get it?
Cameron: Sure my dads house is only a couple streets away
Ethan: Cool thanks Cam, what about you Kian?
Kian: Yeh I feel like some adventure today, do we pick up the girls first
Ethan: Yeh hear is what we can do, me and Kian will get ready meets at Cameron's house and then we can go pick up the girls and we will probably pick up the girls from Alana's house.
Cameron: Let's do it
Kian: Sounds great, cya guys soon
Ethan: We will meet Cameron at his house say in 20 minutes
Cameron: ok I will go pick up the van
Ethan: Cool I'll see you both at Cams
Kian: Bye

I texted Alana saying (Conversation)
Me: Hey just texted the guys and they said it all good and also Cam's dad has a combi so he said that he is going to go pick it up and we can travel in that.
Alana: Ok cool just texted the girls and they said yes
Me: Great, so ummm me and Kian are going to meet at Cameron's house and we are going to come pick you up at three
Alana: Ok I will text the girls and tell them to meet me at my house
Me: Ok, I'll tell the guys
Alana: And later on today we can tell them that we bought a house together
Me: Yeh sure, well I'll see you later
Alana: okay Bye

I text the guys and say (Conversation)
Me: Hey guys so I just talked to Alana and she said that we can pick the girls up at her house.
Kian: Ok
Cameron: All right thanks Ethan
Me: Your welcome

I get up and get ready, pack all my stuff and get ready to go.

Alana's POV:
I text the girls and say (Conversation)
Me: Hey girls,meet me at my house soon.
Amanda: Ok
Maddi: See you soon
Me: Bye

Ethan's POV:
I am all ready so I open the front door and lock the house, I get in my car and drive to Cameron's house.

*Car Drive*

I arrive at Cameron's house and see the combi parked out the front I knock on the door and he opens it and says "Hey mate, haven't seen you in ages" "I know, its been a while" as we are talking out the front of Cameron's house we see Kian driving down the street smiling and blasting his music. He parks the car out the front and opens the door and shuts it and walks over to me putting his hand out giving a hand shake, and he says "hey bro, how are you?" "Really good mate you" "good" he walks over to Cameron giving him a hand shake and says to him "Hey mate". I say to the boys "well we should probably go and pick up the girls" and they say "yeh let's go". So we get in the van and put all our bags in the car and we are ready to go.

5 minutes later...

Alana's POV:
The girls are at my house and they are so exited to hang out today. I hear a really loud noise coming from out the front of my house I look out the window and its that guys in the van. I say to the girls "they are hear, grab your bags" see we grab our bags I lock the house and we head out in the drive way. We walk to the boys and they walk to us, as Ethan is walking towards me he gives me a smile and I run to him and he catches me lifting me up, and he says "hey baby" and I say "hey, I missed you" and he says "me to, you know what I always miss you" and I say " awww babe I feel the same way" he smiles and puts me on the ground and I scream out "LET'S GO ON A ROAD TRIP!!!" and we all scream "YEEEHHH!!!!" So we put all our stuff in the van and head off to the beach. We are all very relaxed in the car the boys are talking to each other and me and the girls are talking to each other and talking about what's been happening in our lives so far. We where just enjoying the view and the wind blowing in our faces.

About 40 minutes later...

We found a beautiful beach so we decided to stay there for the rest of the day. So we got out of the van brought our bags with us and walked to the beach. We sat down and me and the girls where just laying down and the guys where taking some photos of us. We all went in the beach and started splashing each other and had a laugh together. Me and Ethan tried doing some stunts in the water but instead I kinda fell in the water by accident but I didn't hurt my self it was funny actually. We brought our surf boards with us so we decided to grab those and have a surf, we where all surfing side by side and having a great time with our friends. We took some photos of each other, and are having the time of our lives.

30 minutes later...

The sun is going down so we just sat in the beach on our surf boards and watched the sunset fade away, it was a really relaxing time for us all so we just chilled out in the water together.

10 minutes later...

After the sun had gone down completely, we all walked back to shore and sat on the sand cuddling up to our boyfriends and talked for a little while. After having a little chat together we decided to go back home so we all walked back to the van, put our stuff and our surf boards in and went back home.

40 minutes later...

We arrived at Cameron's house so we say good by to Kian, Maddi, Cameron and Amanda and they gave us hugs and we said thanks to Cameron especially for driving us and he said "That's fine, it was a great day we all had fun"  "wait guys me and Ethan have something to tell you guys, we bought a house together" and they said "congratulations guys" and we said "thank you so much" after telling them the good news we walked to Ethan's car and drove back home.

*Car Drive*

We arrive at my house and I say to Ethan "Good bye, thank you so much for today I had a great time" and he says "no worries Alana, I had a great time to talk to you soon" so I gave him a kiss and a hug got out of the car and went inside the house, and that was the end of my road trip.
➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖
Hi everyone, I hope you enjoyed that chapter thank you so much for all your votes. Don't forget to vote, comment and share my story if you like thank you all so much. And comment some more chapters you would like to see in the future. Bye❤️