Weak Connections

Returning home from her unexpected shopping trip with Jo Dru decided to reattemp establishing a astral connection with Jay, she prayed it worked this time; sitting come on the sofa Dru completly cleared her mind and began; "Jay, please if you can hear me accept the connection...i really need to speak to you.. Please.. " she left the link open for roughly 5 minutes giving him plenty of time to hear her and hopefully respond; after 5 minutes of complete silence Dru decided to start closing the link, as she was doing so she heard something,"Dru, is that you? I see you've been practicing just like I showed you, the connection between us isn't that strong so I'm not even sure you can fully hear me but if you can I just wanted you to know I love you and miss you, the babies will be arriving soon you need to return home, Dru please let me know you can hear me... " Jay was right the computers weak she could barely hear him she tried to reply using the open link "I love you too and I'm well aware they'll be arriving soon and I'm trying to return but I need to make sure I don't put anyone else in danger..." while she was maintaining a link someone else intercepted the connection this time it was strong and clear "Dru I know you can hear me whether you like it or not but we need to talk, ever since you left I've been searching for you, you see I have something to tell you,i didn't really want to inform you via astral connection but you've not got the hints and I sent enough of them.. In fact you wiped out the very exsistance of my last hint... Sad really I'd had that hell hound since he was a demonic pup... Who'd have guessed my own wayward daughter would be the cause if his demise?" Dru suddenly dropped the connection shutting it off completely...did he just say daughter? No that's not possible..she had been told all her life her father was an unknown incubus demon and now Blythe, one of the 72 spirits of Solomon and a king of hell was saying HE was her father... This couldn't be.. It made no sense.. Dru needed answers and fast,with that she re oppend the link; "BLYTHE,BLYTHE, I KNOW DAMN WELL YOU CAN HEAR ME, ANSWER ME NOW DAMMIT!" she waited... "Dru, my little one,a little less shouting I'm not deaf.. I guess you want answers and presumably an explanation.....well ok I'll honor you that... You see being down here all the time gets lonely and we'll boring so I decided to have a little fun and indulge in a few human pleasures...as I can see you yourself have.. -chuckles-and with a demon of my higher Archy too. Im impressed... Anyway as I was saying, being part incubus I had the desire and urge to find a pure virginal human girl and well change that... at the same time as planting my demonic seed, so that's what I did... I picked the perfect one too,she fell head over heels in love with me,stioid girl walked right into my plan...i didn't want a mate I just wanted offspring to carry on my legacy... I was originally hoping she'd bare a son but instead she gave birth to you I destroyed her myself directly after your birth, shame really could've gone again and again till I got an heir but that's life I guess.....anyway long story short I am your father and I must say from what I've seen of your heart wrenching..pun intended... Impulse kills I'm very impressed....altho we have one slight problem....Vetis... your future husbands demon HATES my very exsistance so thats a buzz kill...." Dru had heard enough "I don't know what goes on in that sick and twisted demonic mind of yours but I want NO part in it, I NEVER want to hear from you again... In ANY way shape or form so you can stop sending abominations up here to kill me or else I'll personaly wipe you out of exsistance, I'd heade the warning if I was you.... GOODBYE BLYTHE!" she quickly severed the connection and curled up sobbing on the sofa.