Festive Traditions

Hours had passed since Dru had been awoken in a terrified state following her graphic nightmare,the warm shower hadn't really helped as much as she'd hoped; glancing at the clock she knew that Jay would be returning soon to take her and the twins home,the timing couldn't be any more perfect seeing as Christmas was less than a week away,ok so it was technically her second Christmas with Jay but the first as his wife to be and as a mother.
Dru smiled as she thought of how magical this year's festivities would be, there'd not only be two more lots of presents under the tree but there was going to be more people gathered at Jazz and Kate's house this year as there's two more little monsters to officially welcome into the already big family.
A few minutes later Dru's festive thoughts were pleasantly disturbed when Jay arrived to take them home, smiling she helped him secure Daemon and Draven into their baby carriers before saying a quick thanks and goodbye to her father, making sure she gave him two special photographs; one of the twins and one of the four of them.
Once they were safely back in the human realm Jay took the boys inside and placed them in their crib before returning to Dru; "close your eyes and give me your hand there's something I want to show you" he said smiling at her, Dru smiled back and closed her eyes, placing her hand in his she allowed him to lead her; "Jay what are you up-to?" he paused before answering her, "Shh wait and see besides it's a surprise" he continued to lead her slowly into the front room of the house before stopping rather abruptly,"OK little miss impatient you can open your eyes" silence filled the room with nothing but the twins' soft breathing and the flickering lights of the magnificent Christmas tree fully decorated filling the air; Dru let out a small gasp at the beautiful sight in front of her, "Y you did ALL this, on your own? " she looked at Jay awaiting his response, " well not all on my own, jazz helped with putting u on the tree, and Kate and the kids helped decorate it but all that really matters is that you like it" he suddenly looked worried awaiting her response; after making him waits few agonising seconds she spoke " I i don't like it..... I love it! " she quickly embraced him in a long hug before looking up at the mistletoe hanging above them,giggling she kissed him, well after all it IS a Christmas tradition.