Inconvenient Summinings

Minutes past and Kate made her entrance, fashionably late as always, Dru couldn't help but smile as her sister in law sat down as began going through the reasons of her lateness;"Kate it's fine,relax,Iv'e ordered the Coffee's,for Hells sake woman breath!"Dru attempted to sound stern and serious but as always when Kate was involved that was an impossible task and she quickly burst into giggles, "I'd have been here a whole five minutes ago except Mason couldn't find his phone, typical teenage lad it was in his back pocket the entire time, if Jazz hadn't have rang him when he did I'd still be hellping him look for it",she paused allowing the waitress to bring the coffee to the table,"so what was this big discovery you want to tell me about that you don't want Jay to know yet? The suspense is killing me Dru,spill it already!" Dru sighed slightly unsure what to say, after a small pause she spoke; "you've heard of Blythe,king of hell one of the 72 spirits of Solomon?, well turns out he he's my father..." Dru fell silent awaiting for Kate's response,"what what, back up, Blythe,King of hell Solomons spirit army dude is your dad? Whoa thats huge... Not to mention awkward and complicated seeing as Vetis hates his entire exsistance...no wonder you don't want Jay knowing just yet,what are you going to do? " Dru waited till Kate had finished before answering,"In all honesty Kate I don't have a clue,but I need to figure it out...and fast" just as she'd finished speaking she could hear a strange ringing in her ears... Great she was being summoned from Hell, but by who... BLYTHE...she turned to Kate "Well I guess I'm going to figure it out now, the son of a bitch is summoning me to Hell right this second, I've got to go" watching Kate nod she quickly headed to the ladies bathroom and flashed out.