Boys,play nice!

Standing in Byleth's realm Jay stood still extremely deep in his own thoughts; 'What could that Heartless Heathern even have to say to me Yeah I maybe with his Daughter and the Father of his Grandsons but by God if he ticks me off I will have the ultimate pleasure of ripping his head off and feeding it to the Hell Hounds, URGH of all people HE had to be her Father,Hey Ho,as they say, You cant choose your family and besides I'm with Dru, not her god awful Father and I'll do everything in my power to make sure he doesnt hurt her,mark my words,if he does there will be hell to pay and I dont mean the warm toasty Hell' Dru noticed her husband to be seemed to be lost in translation within himself and gave him a quick sharp nudge in the ribs to snap him out of it; "Oww Dru,what the hell was that for?" he asked rubbing his now sore ribs, Dru couldn't help but smirk slightly, "Jay quit acting like a little girl, I barely touched you besides you seemed a tad lost there for a while,welcome back by the way" she giggled slightly at his facial reaction before continuing,"He wants to see us now,please play nice" she stated flashing him a playful angry look; " I'll play nice on the grounds he plays nice, I wont promise anything else ok?" she nodded and together they entered Byleths's personal chambers.